Chapter 3

I woke up with a bad feeling in my stomach. I am going to spend my whole day with Jennie.

After i ate something and showered, i got ready.

And that is what I am going to wear

(A.N. Do you want me to add pictures of what you are going to wear or do you want me not to?)

----------------------

At the studio

As I entered the studio, I saw Jennie already sitting on the sofa, looking a bit nervous, with two coffees in her hands.
"Hey, I got you a coffee. Black, right?" She informed me while handing me the cup.
With a smile on my face, i nodded. "Thank you. Should we start right away?" She nodded, and that was what we did.

We were working on a solo song Jennie was going to have in Blackpink new album, and it sounded amazing.
It was not as awkward as i thought. We only talked about the song, and that was it.

Time skip 3 p.m.

We finished what needed to be done right on time.
"I forgot to ask.Is it okay if i stay at your dance practice ?" She asked while we packed our stuff together.
"Yes, sure, no problem if it doesn't bore you."
We got our things and went to my dance practice.

" Hey, y/n! Oh, and Jennie, nice to have you here. How are you two ? And sorry about yesterday, y/n." Jung said as we came inside, smiling at us.
After a bit of small talk, we started with the choreograph.
It's really difficult, especially the part where I have to lift myself up at the beginning. I can feel the bruises on my back already.
Meanwhile, Jennie just kept watching me, I expected her to be on her phone most of the time, but she kept on watching me.

Jennies POV

I can see that it hurts her, but she still manages to dance so perfectly. I don't know how she does it.
After a while, she was sweating so much she took her sweater off. Know she is only dancing in a Calvin Klein sports bra like most of the other dancers. Now I can even see the bruise she has on her back but what catches my eyes even more is the tattoo she has on her back, it's a picture of Ikarus while he is falling  on most of her back, there is also something written but i can't read it. I knew she had tattoos, but I didn't know about that one. It's hot.

No, Jennie, what are you thinking? Stop it. That's exactly why I shouldn't be here, but do you see where i am? Exactly right here, on a couch, watching y/n dance in a sports bra with her tattoos and abs and- Oh my god, what am i thinking. Stop it right now!

" I need to go to the toilet!" I said way too loud. Everyone was looking at me some in confusion and some in shock, as I quickly walked out.

God was that embarrassing. How does she do it? She is getting me to do stupid stuff and embarrassing myself in front of everyone.

After I got myself back together, I went back. Y/n looked at me worryingly. As I sat back down, y/n came over and asked, "Everything alright?"

If only you knew...

"Yes, everything is just fine." I said with a smile. She nodded and went back to dancing.
Even though I thought I was very convincing, she kept looking over to me, checking if I was okay, for the last hour.

Y/n POV

We just finished with the dance practice, and I have to say I am very confident in saying that it's amazing.
"Is it okay for you if I take a quick shower, Jennie?" I asked her as she sat on the couch.
"Yes, no problem. Take your time." She said with a smile.

Time skip

We entered my car in silence. It hadn't been awkward the whole day between us since we were busy the whole time , but now I can feel the mood shift.
We quietly drove to my apartment (normally, the whole group lives together in our dorm, but we do have our separate apartments), the only source of noise being the music playing from the radio. After we finally arrived at my apartment, we took our shoes off, and I asked Jennie if she wanted to drink something, which she answered with yes.
"Not much changed in your apartment since the last time I was here. You got a couple of new E-Guitars, right?" She acknowledged as she let her fingers drag along the guitars.
"Yes, just a couple of new guitars, and i also got a new painting over there, but that's it." I said, pointing at the large painting in the hallway. It's a painting of an old man ,with his dog ,walking in an old city on a rainy day.
She looked at it for a while, taking it in.
"It's beautiful."
After 5 minutes, Jisoo showed up together with Kai , and after that, everyone arrived.

_________________________________
AN: Hello, I'm back.
I will try to update chapter 4 today as well.