Chapter 4

Y/n pov

We all sat down on the floor, in my living room with our food and our drinks, while Taemin was busy setting the vlive up.

"Okey, I'm ready. I just need to press start." Taemin told us.

"Nice then, press start." I told him while I opened the soju bottle.

Taemin pressed start and sat down next to Kai and V.

We are sitting like this:
V- Taemin-Kai
Seulgi-Jisoo-me- Jennie
The boys are sitting on the couch while we girls are sitting on the floor in front of them.

We all introduced ourselves and then started eating ,drinking, and talking with fans.

"Taemin, do you remember your birthday last year , in Japan? "
Jisoo asked, laughing.

Oh god, Jisoo, don't bring that up, we are not gonna have an idol image after that .

"Oh no, don't talk about it. And no, I only remember waking up in Japan."
Taemin said, laughing.

Jennie looked confused at me and asked if I could tell her what had happened.
Everybody started laughing, knowing I hate talking about it, that's why nobody knew about what happened until now, but it's Okey, it's actually a pretty funny story.

" Yeah, so, last year for Taemins birthday, we decided we wanted to go out, and let's just say we drunk a little too much, and all of us woke up in Tokyo. Nobody knew how we got there until I checked my bank account and saw that we took my private Jatt. We still don't know how we did it, but since there were no photos of us on social media , we assumed that nothing bad happened."

Everybody started laughing.

"Oh my god. That is just wow."
Jennie said while trying to stop laughing.

" Yup, and that's not even the best. We all got matching tattoos as well. "
Jisoo said and started to laugh hysterical.

"Ahhh, no, don't bring that up!"

Jennie joined in with jisoos laughing.

" Oh my god, please show me."
Jennie pleased.

I pulled my sleeve up. You could see a lot of tattoos , but I pointed out a little dinosaur.

" Everyone of us has a small dinosaur." I said, smiling.

Time skip

We finished the vlive a while ago.
The boys went already home since they have to work tomorrow.
Seulgi and jisoo were knocked out on the couch, and Jennie and I were cleaning the living room.

" I had a lot of fun tonight. Thanks for inviting me,y/n."
Jennie said while soping the dishes.

"Me too, and no problem. You could tag along more often if you want."
I offered while taking a plate from her to dry it.
She just smiled and nodded her head.

She really has a beautiful smile.

After we finished, Jennie said, " Great, Jisoo was supposed to drive me home. Look at her."

Yup, Jisoo was sleeping on the couch, and she definitively couldn't drive anymore.

" It's ok ,you can stay here. I would drive you home, but I also drank too much. Wait here, I'll grab you some stuff."

After a few minutes, I came back with some clothes for Jennie to wear and a toothbrush as well.

" You can get ready in my bathroom while I get these two too the guestroom."

As Jennie takes the stuff from me, she smiled and whispered a little thank you.

Time skip

I just got the two into the guestroom, as Jennie walked out of my room.
„You can sleep in my bed. I'm gonna sleep on the couch." i told her while I got my pillow ready for the couch.

„What? No. You are gonna sleep in your bed,Y/n! It's your house, and you need your sleep. I know you don't sleep good anywhere else." Jennie said protesting.
I shake my head ,"It's okey. I won't sleep good knowing you were sleeping on the couch, so its okey, don't worry." i said with a smile, so she knows I mean it.

She thought for a while, until she finally nodded and went to bed, but not after she hugged me and whispered a sweet 'good night'into my ear.
I was stunned.
After Jennie left , it took me good five minutes to finally lay down.
Just like Jennie said i did not sleep good, but not because i wasn't in my bed but because of her.

I have no idea what is happening with me.