Chapter 2

Today, I was supposed to meet up with Jung again bc of my comeback, but since she's ill , I decided to go drink coffee with Jisoo .

"Hey, Y/N ! I missed getting coffee with you before work!" Jisoo said, smiling while she walked to me and hugged me . " Yeah, it's been a while ." We started walking to the coffee shop, aka Starbucks.

" So I was thinking... why don't the whole gang meet up tomorrow so we can catch up? We haven't spent time together since we have all been so busy lately." Jisoo suggested. " Yess, I would really love that, but I have a V live tomorrow , but if everybody is okay with it ,you all could just join! I think Pieces would love it ."

I really miss them all , I mean Taemin , Kai , Seulgi, and Taehyung all had a comeback or something they were busy with.
All though I have seen Kai ,because , come on we are best friends and have known each other since birth , obviously we are gonna meet each other even when we are busy.

( A/N : In this story, Kai and Jennie never were together. It just doesn't fit. ;) )

„ That sounds fun , I'm gonna text the group." Jisoo said, smiling .

A bit of background Information : We have a friend group consisting of Jisoo , Kai, Taemin , Seulgi , Taehyung (V), and me. There is not really a story behind it , we just happened. We all know each other pretty long, and fans always love to see us together .
Kai and I know each other since birth bc our parents are high school friends and we always used to play as kids, we also went to the same high school and since then we always have been best friends ,almost like siblings .But actually, the whole group is like family.

After that, jisoo and I got our coffees and walked to the YG building.

At the YG building

" So ,Y/n, I wanted to ask you , since Jung is not here , if you would like to come to our recording session? But just if you have time and want to." Jisoo asked. " Yeah, if I don't bother you, why not . I mean the dance practice was really funny yesterday."

We walked to the recording room while talking about this and that. Right as we walked in, Teddy started to get angry. " Hey , everything okay? What happened ?" I asked curiously. " Oh, thank god ! Please Y/N tell me you have nothing to do and that you would love too help me produce ,today for the girls , bc my produce partner just told me that he got ill and can't come for the next days!" Teddy said basically already on his knees. "Ahm ... yeah, I guess I could make time if you need me." I assured him with a smile. He sight in relief. " Thank you ... really, thank you.Than, should we start , we have a lot to do today ."

I said 'hi' to the other girls and set down next to Teddy. "Ok, Y/N, listen to the melody first . If you have anything you would do differently, just say it." Teddy told me .

Teddy always trusts me with his melodies or lyrics. He once even told me that , if I am done with my K-pop idol career , I should become a producer for THEBLACKLABEL . We were the first artist who debuted under THEBLACKLABLE, so Teddy and Puzzle are very close, like family.

After I'm done listening to it, I gave my input, and after we changed it, he said, "You know Y/n, you can always be a producer here. With your talent, I would love to have you on the team." Teddy said with a smile on his face. " Yeah, I know... maybe if I'm too old to be an idol, but you already have me on the team." I said, also smiling. "Yeah, unnie, you should really do that. I mean, just the songs you wrote for fun are hits." Rosé complimented me. I just smiled at her.