1.

// A/n : This is my first time writing a fanfiction, and I'm also not that good with grammar or anything. I'm a young writer and I appreciate criticism on anything I could improve. Thank you! //

                             11:26 PM

     Love ❤

   Hey Maya, I'm worried about you. You haven't responded to any of my messages at all today. Did something happen? Are you mad? -

              Maya?

I'm sorry if I did something, I really am.

I dont know what I did but please forgive me.

Maya im coming over.

Please let me in when I'm there, im worried.

Maya?

Maya please this isn't you. 

DELIVERED 11:26 PM

Screams of horror filled the room, there's nothing she could do. I stood over her, brick in my left hand. I slammed it into her face, once, twice, three times. The blood had splattered onto my shirt, and the floor. I threw the brick to the side, and took her phone.

16 messages from Bae 💕
2 missed calls from Bae 💕

"Shit!" I yelled, he can't come over. Not after what I have just done.

Bae 💕

Babe! No need too, im sorry I haven't answered any of your messages. I have been trying to focus on school, I haven't told you, but I just got a scholarship to my dream college! How about we meet tommorow in the city, so I can make it up to you? Love you!

Read 12:01 AM

Love

Yes, I'd love that. Tommorow at 10 AM is good. See you soon honey, love you 💕💕

Read 12:03 AM

Disgusting, I hate relationships. I never had luck when it came to love, which is how I ended up like this. Maybe it's time to start cleaning up this mess I made. I started by finding a mop, and a trash bag. I soon searched for a saw, one to take off the different limbs of her body. I cut them off, one by one. Even more blood, which means a bigger mess to clean up.

I took the mop I had found earlier and started wiping up the mess. When it was clean I put her body parts into the trash bag, and walked out. It was nearly 1am. I still needed to throw her away, as I was close to the lake anyways. I got out of my car, taking the bag with me. It was quite heavy, but that didn't bother me. I dumped her body into the lake, with the trash bag.

I made sure it sank into the water, then getting back into the car and driving off. I drove back to her house, which is where I will stay until tommorow morning. When I got back it was 2, I set an alarm for 9:30. There was still blood on my clothes, but that didn't matter to me.

// A/n : How do you think i did? If it seems lazy or half-assed its because im very tired while writing this. //