Chapter 2: A Special interview

Narrator-  Hum ? Oh. Finally this lazy author decided to take his freakin' computer and write his story. Not a bad choice it's not like we were waiting all that time for nothing.

Look people he came back and he will just write a simple thing like usual and what would be his excuse ? "Oh sorry family problems , Oh sorry emotional damage , Oh excuse me i was depressive" PFFFF boring. The good thing about all of this is that, he found inspiration, some fresh ideas can't be bad so let's see what he brought of his PAUSE. 

Author- Hey Narrator how are you doing ?

Narrator- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE, WHERE'VE YOU BEEN FOR THESES PAST 3 MONTHS, I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR YOU!

-Author - Calm down buddy i just forget to come here. I was busy you know, vacations, school, sport. I have a life you know ?

-(Angry) Narrator-  AND I DON'T HAVE ONE WITHOUT YOU ! Well i actually have one but it's a bit boring without Steven here. Oh by the way, i have a child now he's named Toby because of my wife. She said it was an old game developer she loved, back in 2015.

-Author - Is the guy dead ? You know we're in 2022 ?

-Narrator - Well you don't seem to care about my child but no he isn't dead, he created the game undertale and delta rune.

-Author - Well that's a free ad for his games then

-Narrator - Okay, so why are you here ?

-Author - I don't know, i was chillin' and then i told to myself "I wonder how's the narrator's going today" So i came to say hello.

-Narrator - Oh you're not gonna continue Steven's story then ?

-Author - I am continuing his story right now

-Narrator - You fat lazy man he's not even appearing in this dialogue

-Author - Yes he is.

-Steven - Hello !

-Narrator - HE'S NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO TALK, YOU IDIOT, THAT WAS THE ONLY SPECIAL THING IN THIS STORY WE STOLE FROM A VIDEO GAME.

-Author - Fact: This whole dialogue is just me speaking to myself. Am i schizophrenic  ?

-Narrator - You clearly need friends.

-Author - I clearly need a girlfriend

-Narrator - WOW how surprising you don't have one !

-Author - YEAH I KNOW THAT'S CRAZY !

-Narrator - That was ironical

-Author- I talk and i'm friend with more girls than anyone but don't even have a girlfriend

-Narrator - They maybe think you're gay ? I understand them

-Author - Your mom is trans then, i just created that.

- Narrator - YOU SON OF A BITCH

- Author - YOU SON OF A MAN

-Narrator - i hate you.

- Narrator's Mom/Dad - Hello sweetie, mind if i'm taking one of your underpants for real MEN ? Said the Mom of the narrator with a deep black man voice.

- Narrator - Go kill yourself i don't even know you 

- The Trans Mom - How dare you talk like this to your momma huh ? You're grounded of phone for one week! She said with a deep black man voice.

- Narrator - YOU AND DAD NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME ! And the Narrator went crying in his bedroom.

- Author - I'm gonna calm him. AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME CALM HIM DOWN BECAUSE I JUST MADE HIM NOT CRYING ANYMORE. THIS IS MY POWER.