chapter 6

Naglog

Bela and Nagranima impatiently waiting their gurunath... They know nothing will happen to their savior.But they want to know what happens that time...

They are waiting each every minute.. Finally their gurudev appears in front of them

Bela:kya hua gurudev.. What happened to our rakshak?

Nm:batayi ye na gurudev

NG:nothing happened he saved his brother and him self from a monster

Bela:kon hai woh rakshas?

Nagguru tried to avoid Bela question as he promised mahir that he won't tell his secret to anyone so he tells half truth to Bela and Nagranima

NG:jab mein sehgal ghar mein pahunch gya tha jab meine dekha woh rakshas hamara rakshak ki hamla kara koshish kar raha tha....

NM:usko kuch nahi hogaya na

Nagranima asked worriedly..

NG:No... After all he is our saviour. He is safe

NM:dekha Bela vikrant hi hai hamara rakshak.. Tumhari sacha pyar

Bela:haa ma

Bela just nodded at her. But deep inside she feels something is not correct... She missing something...

Sehgal House

Morning

Vikrant room

Vikrant stirring in sleep..
Slowly he start waking up... When he fully awake he didn't saw mahir..

Vikrant:where is this boy? Subhah subhah kaha chala gaya?

He hurriedly stand from the bed. Suddenly he felt he kicked something on the floor..

Vikrant:Golu... Tum yaha kya kar raha hai? In this room we have king sized bed.. And you sleeping in the cold floor!!

Mahir:mm... (Tiredly)

Vikrant:Kya hua tujhe?

Mahir:pata nahi.my head is bursting..

Vikrant touched his forehead...

Vikrant:Abbe... Bukaar hai tujhe.wait mein mom ko call karta hun..

Vikrant went to call Sumitra...

Meanwhile at Evil world

The king Evil roaming around impatiently waiting loona. He wants to hear his biggest enemy's death news..

KE:😈😈 Today it's my day Saviour... You are the one who was mycompetitor.. I know Loona is one of my loyal servant... He must be complete his target..

Suddenly Loona appear in front of him.. He look very pale like within second his soul would be left his body..

Loona:King...

He falls down....

KE:Loona what happened to you... Who did to you this? Did you kill That Bloody namsake saviour vikrant..?

Loona:He is not... He... He is... Vik... Not...

Saying this Loona Dies..

KE:NOOOOOO.... I will kill you... I will kill you... Rakshak....

Sehgal Mansion

Dr was checking Mahir

Andy:Dr kya hua mahir ko?

Sumi:haan Dr.. Yesterday he was ok...

Dr examined mahir and found its not a normal fever... They have to check up mahir.. Dr about said to this Mahir holds his hand and he forgot what he want to say..

Dr:Don't worry.... It's just a normal fever..

Andy:any other prblm?

Dr:No Mr Sehgal... Mahir is absolutely fine.. It's just a fever may be climate change..

Andy:Thanks Dr..

Dr:your welcome... Let me leave...

Sumi:sure...

College...

Bela was peeked at college gate like she waiting for someone...

Vish:tum kiski wait kar raha hai?

Bela:No one.. I just looked randomly...

Vish:hmm... I believe you 😐..

Bela:Aree sachi....

And they both went to their class..

After silence of 5 minutes.. Soon our Bela broke it

Bela:Vish... Where is Mahir... Why didn't he come yet?

Vish:haan Where is he? So you are waiting for him right?

Bela:Aree no yaar.. I noticed that he is absent so just asked you..

Vish:I don't know Bells let's call him..

Bela dialed his number...

Bela:hello Mahir..... Oh... I am sorry aunty i am mahir friend... Why he didn't come to college?

Bela: fever!! Yesterday he was ok.... Achanak kya hua?

Bela:okk aunty...

Bela:no.. No... Aunty just tell him..

Bela:okk aunty..

Bela cut the call..

Vish:kya hua?

Bela:He has fever...

Vish:how is he now?

Bela:He is okk now resting..

Sehgal mansion

Nagguru appears in front of Mahir who was soundly sleeping...

NG:what happened to you rakshak.. You are not a normal person to get unwell..

Suddenly Mahir soul separate from his body..Nagguru looked at him amazingly.

Mahir soul (M soul)

M soul:guru dev... I early told you that this boy is very innocent and sensitive and he don't know who is he..and his powers. Suddenly he used his unknown power for killing that Rakshas his body automatically got weak...

Nagguru:but...

M soul:I know guru dev what you asking for.. Jab this boy turned 21 his mind and body become capable of his powers...

Nagguru:now I understand... Let me leave...

M soul:okk guru dev... And thanks for not telling everything to Bela..

Nagguru:it's my duty.

Saying this nag guru disappears..

College...

After class

Vish:Where is your mind Bells.

Bela:no where vish

Vish:Don't try to hide it from me... I know  you missing Mahir.. And you love him..

Bela:N... No

Vish:Bells.. You will get a tight slap from me.Better you confess your love to him

Vish tap her shoulder.and Bela little sadly nodded...

Bela(in mind) :Haan vish you are right.I lo.. Like Mahir but i am destined for saviour.. I am his soulmate... Kaash mein bhi ek normal girl hoti...

Bela sighs...

Chapter end...

Here is the next chapter. And usually ignore mistakes..

And friends... I want to add a new character for future chapter... I like other 3 actors like Pearl... So whom wil I choose?

Kunal jai Singh

Vikram Singh Chauhan

Aham Sharma.

If you like it vote and coment and share it..

Next:🙄🙄