chapter 11

Andy opens his eyes and got discharged after 2 hrs as he is not  critical condition..

Back to sehgal mansion..

Mahir and vikrant help Andy lying on the bed...

Sumi:Golu..

Mahir:ji ma?

Sumi:can you give me a favour?

Mahir:what favour ma😊?

Sumi:can you pls attend Anu's birthday party?

Andy:That's not need sumi.. I will inform Mr. Mittal that we can't make it Do. (Murmur ) it's better for Mahir.. I don't allow to that girl trap our son.

Sumi:Andy... They will felt bad if we didn't attend it... You are not a shape of attend the party so it's better we would send Golu there.

Mahir:But ma... Who is that Anu..?

Andy:Mr.mittal's daughter..😐

Mahir: wo.. Woh... A.. Ananya mittal.?

Sumi:(with excitement) do you know her? 😃

Mahir:I know infact everyone know her haina vikku bhaiya..

Vikrant avoid him and left to office

Flashback

1 year ago

A anniversary party.

A girl who face have lot of makeup and boy with decent look arguing...and with some distance another boy with bad boy wibe smirking at that boy

Boy:how can you cheat on me Ananya..

So that's girl is Ananya.. (Anu)

Anu:sorry but not sorry  baby.. Oops Raghav... You are not rich enough to my boy friend.. You can't even buy me a necklace that cost 50 lakhs..

Raghav:so you loves only money nothing more right?

Anu:of course, any doubt? I thought you are rich so i pretend to loves you but after realize you are nothing just a mere employ of a local office..

Raghav:(with emotional voice) so who is your new lover

Anu:ohh just one minute, shaan baby..

So other boy is shaan..

Shaan:yeh babes...

Anu:Raghav this is shaan my sweetheart... And he is very rich..

Raghav:(with pitied expression) Mr. Shaan if you don't mind can I tell you something.

Shaan:you will say take her very well right? Don't worry I will after all she is my angel.

Raghav:(in mind) Angel my foot.. (To shaan) no no brother i want to say that any time she will broke up with you if she see any boys more than rich as you. So everytime prepare for it..

Shaan:I know you are upset.. But don't worry you will get another girl..

With that shaan left with Anu.. Leaves Raghav behind.

Shaan:you are most beautif(oo)ul girl darling...

Anu:(with fanning herself) I know...

"Shaan... "A girl called shaan and he turned.

Shaan:j.. Juhi.

Juhi:haan mein.. Who is this makeup ki dukaan?

Anu:excuse me? I am his girlfriend...

Juhi:what how dare you??!!

Shaan:sorry juhi.. I am breakup with you.. This is Ananya more charming than you..