chapter 7

One week later

College.

Yuvi:Aree mahir tabiyat teek hai na tumhara?"

Mahir:haan Yuvi..

Pratham:But how you become sick suddenly? "

Mahir:Don't know yar pratham.achanak se garab ho gaya. "

"Mmm... Excuseme...? " They heard a male sound...

Mahir:Mm.. Excused.. Now pls go.. " Mahir said rudely completely ignore the voice.

"Sir... " Again the same sound..

Mahir:Sir?? Me!!?? "

"Mm....sir...Can you pls tell me where is pricipal's room? " The boy asked slowly .and he corrected his spects nervously...

Yuvi:naam kya hai tumhara? "

"Mm.. D.. Dev sharma sir"

Aham sharma as Dev sharma

Aham sharma as Dev sharma...an introvert type person..shy and nervous type guy( ignore smile on his face.. Imagine nervous face instead..

Yuvi:Heyy... Did you see only him..? We all are here... How can you show all respect to him.. Shows some respect to us? "

Meanwhile Bevish

Vish:Aree yaar Bells.. I think I am love with him"

Bela:with whom?🤨

Vish:Aree woh aadmi na.. Mahir ka bhai..

Bela suddenly look at Vish.. She just shocked.. Vish in love with "SAVIOUR!!! "

He is destined to her.. Nagrani Bela.

But now also she doesn't felt any insecurity or jealous... She just felt sympathy towards Vish...

How will she react if she knows that Vikrant "SOULMATE" is Bela..

Back to Mahir and gang

Dev:sorry sir.. " Dev looks down..

Mahir: yuvi Poor boy leave him.. Go straight and turn left.. You will see principal's room

Dev:Thank you sir... "

Mahir:Don't call me sir.. Am not an old uncle call me mahir.

Dev: Okk mahir "Dev smiles little and left...

Dev hurriedly goes to principal cabin.. But suddenly bumped in to some one...

" Ahh."it's a girls sound...

Dev:sorry sister... " Dev start to left..

The girl:heyy mister.. " Dev looked at the direction and saw a beautiful girl looking at him..

Dev Mermorised by her beauty...

The girl:Did I look a sister to you? No one here dared to call me that word.. I am Sanjana. Just call me Sanjh okk..