Chapter 1

I hate rain, i hate bad weather and i hate London already. Why is it always raining? I was going to visit my best friend and i just arrived at the airport. She wasn't even going to pick me up, no i had to find my way to her apartment on my own. I was looking at the ground walking through the people until my ass suddenly met the floor. 

I let out a high pitched scream. 'Oh god, i'm so sorry! Are you alright?' i heard a voice. And i was being lift up standing on my feet again. That was when i met his eyes, there was something about them that made me feel odd, but i couldn't put my finger on it. 

'Err, hi i'm Harry' he gave me a smile. Every teenage girl would freak out right now, because, yea you're guessing right, he was Harry Styles from One Direction, i think i'm going to fate, note the sarcasm. 'Jenny' i shortly said and was about to walk away. 

'Hey wait' he said and took a grip on my wrist. 'What?' i rolled my eyes, what did he want from me? I was nothing but average and he was Harry Styles and if he thought i was another possible victim of him sleeping around he was more than wrong. First, i would never have sex with some random guy no not even if it was famous Harry Styles himself and second i would never ever fall in love again, so there was no chance for him and he could just let me go. 

'Maybe we can hang around some time' he smiled at me, his eyes sparkling a little. 'No we can't, if you think you can get into my pants, you're awfully wrong, and if you think you can me make me fall for you, you're even more wrong' i snapped and pulled my hand back. 'What? I was just asking you to hang around not to sleep with me, seems like someone has a problem with being friends with boys, well bye then' he looked a little angry and disappointed as he turned to walk away.

Oh, i should really stop to act without thinking. 'Harry, wait' i shouted after him and he looked back. 'What?'. 'Would be nice to hang out with you some time' i gave him a genuine smile. 'Great' he smiled back.

When i made my way to get a taxi i mentally slapped my forehead, we didn't even exchange numbers, how would he be able to contact me? I'm such an idiot. I would probably never see him again, but would that really be bad?

I finally arrived at Jamies apartment after being stuck in traffic for over an hour, cursind i made my way to get my suitcase out of the trunk and walked to the door. 

'JENNY!' Jamie ran at me screaming throwing her arms around me. 'You finally are here'. 'Yea, finally' i muttured sarcastic, of course i was glad to see her after all those time we spent apart but the weather was a pain in the ass and the meeting with Harry made me feel uncomfortable.

'I'll show you your room come on' she smiled and took my suitcase, her apartment was amazing, well no amazing was an understatement it was wonderful. It was huge and looked really nice in the middle of London. 

First i was scared the money and the succes would change her but no, she still was the same crazy girl i loved. She became a really succesful manager and moved here 2 years ago so we had a lot to talk about and really got to catch on. 

After my stuff was packed into the closet and she showed me around we sat down on the couch and ordered pizza. 'So tell me, how is it going on back home?' she asked wily biting her slice of pizza. 'Well' i chuckled lightly 'Nothing really changed, you know, nothing ever really changes back there in this small village. Everyone is still talking about everyone and the bitches are still bitches'. She laughed and shook her head slightly 'yea what else should i have been expecting'. 

'Something is up to you, why don't you tell me?' she raised an eyebrow. She always could read me like an open book and always have known me better than i know myself. 

'I met someone today' i smiled shyly, why was i smiling? Oh god Jenny, whats wrong with you? 'Who?' interest was written over her face. 'Harry Styles.' i said simply, knowing she was a really big fan of One Direction. 'What?' she squealed. 'really?!' 'Yea, he kinda run into me' i wasn't looking at her, founding my pizza suddenly rather interesting. Remembering that i probably wouldn't see him again put me in a bad mood, i didn't know why because it made no sense. 

'Oh my god, this really could only happen to you, a few minutes in London and you ran into 1/5 of One Direction.' she laughed 'did you talk to him?'. 'He apologized and asked me to hang out sometime but you know me, i snapped at him that he would never get into my pants, because i know he sleeps around a lot, he was kinda pissed, i apologized and told him it would be nice to spend some time together, but we didn't even exchanged numbers' i sighed. 

After talking for some hours we both fell asleep on the couch and i fell into a dream about Harry Styles, who knows what this boy would bring to my life.

________________________________________________

short chapter, but it's the first, and i know it's boring but the story is just getting started :) I hope you like and and read it, leave me some comments please! xx