Chapter 2

I had such a strange dream, i almost fell off of the couch when i woke up because i had no idea where i was. Memories from yesterday flooded back to me, i was at Jamies and i met Harry. Harry.. 

I looked at my phone and realized it was only 7 am and that on a saturday morning, great Jenny, just great. I couldn't wake up Jamie it was too early, would be unfair so i checked my phone and looked through my apps until i noticed something, Twitter. Wow it has been a really long time so i decided to log in. What was your password, remember Jenny, remember. After 10 minutes of real hard thinking i got it and what i saw then was really something. I had 2,000 followers, wow when did that happen? I looked through the tweets and there were some girls mentioning some Jenny a girl they thought Harry would.. WAIT WHAT?! Oh my god, no, no, no, no! That, no! 

Yes it could be..

@Harry_Styles @JennyFelicitous you really should message me your number we totally forgot ;) x

OH MY FUCKING GODNESS! WHY HARRY? WHY? COULDN'T YOU DO IT MORE OFFICIAL? MAYBE WRITE IT ON A SIGN AND PUT IT BEHIND A PLANE? OH MY GOD! 

I didn't even dare to check on Facebook i could only imagine what was going on there. 

Okay, breath, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out. Keep calm. AND EAT CHICKEN. God, i'm weird. After i calmed down i tweeted back.

@JennyFelicitous @Harry_Styles you wish styles, you wish 

Though i texted him my number, i was so going to kill this boy, what was he thinking? Only the thought about all those teenage girls who would try to kill me for this made me sick. 

I just had to check Facebook. Oh dear, more than 100 friend requests and mentions and whatever else is possible on Facebook. My phone showed me some new message on Twitter and i opened it. Harry had texted me his number and some weird smilies i didn't really look at, i saved it  and texted him 'You are so dead mister'. I was so damn nervous why did he have to show me to the whole world, he didn't even know me and i could already see me all over the news. I had to get up and wash my face, yea that would probably calm me down. In the bathroom my phone said i got a new textmassage, of course from Harry. 'What did i do? :( x' What did you do? Seriously? 'Oh nothing, don't worry, you jsut got me fucking famous-.-' i responded and laid my phone down next to the sink, maybe a bit to forceful, but whatever, i was pissed. 

I splashed some cold water in my face and felt a bit better until my phone rang and i saw the caller id. I really was thinking about ignoring it but excitement got the best of me and i picked it up. 'Yep' i answered. 'I'm sorry, i didn't really think about it, i just tweeted it' Harry stuttered. It was kinda cute but i was pissed. 'Then start to use your curly haired head and think about your freaking actions' i snapped at him, almost regretting it the second it came out of my mouth. 'How can i make it up to you?' he asked sounding a little nervous, i guess he really was sorry. 'Breakfast, now, i'm dying of hunger' i smiled a little, Jenny, stop. Don't even think about liking him, you don't know him and you already know he will dissappoint you just like everyone else did. 'Okay okay' he laughed 'tell me where to pick you up'. 'I'll text you the address, see you then' i said and hung up without giving him the chance to reply. I sent him the address and began to run to my room.

Oh god, what to you wear to have breakfast with Harry Styles? Something casual? Could be too boring. Something fancy? Could be too much. Help, please. I picked out a black leggings with white crosses and a beige blouse and headed back to the bathroom taking a really quick shower. 

I heard the doorbell, oh no, i wasn't done yet my hair was looking like a mess, Jamie could open the door. Oh my god, Jamie, she didn't even know Harry was coming, hopefully she wouldn't faint. 

Only some seconds later i heard her letting out a small scream signalizing me that it really was Harry, i gave my hair and make up the final touch and sprinted down the stairs almost falling. 'Woah calm down there i won't run away' Harry chuckled. 'Shut up' i rolled my eyes 'I'm still pissed so watch your mouth'. 'Okay okay, sorry majesty' he held his hand up in defence. I laughed, he was stupid. 

'You really have some explaining to do' Jamie gave me a really confused look, i almost laughed, she looked so sleepy if it wasn't Harry i'd bet she wouldn't even remember that later. 'Go back to sleep, i'm sorry, we will talk about this later' I smiled apologetical and kissed her cheek. 'Let's go then' i said to Harry and grabbed my bag following him out of the door. 

A thought came to my mind, was this a date? No it wasn't, was it? I mean he hadn't asked it was me and we didn't really know each other, but was it? Oh lord. We walked to his car in silence, he really had a nice car. 'Nice car' i winked at him. 'Thanks' he smiled and opened the door for me, quite the gentleman, are we?

What had i got myself into? This really could only happen to me.