Chapter 5

I was in Harrys bed in nothing more than my knickers, his hands all over me and Harry himself on top of me. I never really enjoyed being near a boy in that way but this time i did, i blame partly the alcohol and partly this captivating green eyes that were staring at me, lightly darker than usual filled with lust and longing. 

His lips found mine and i was lost, lost in my own little world, not thinking about how this could ruin everything.  'Harry..' i whispered. 'Jenny' he moaned slightly in return. 

A second later the heat was gone i felt cold and realized that Harry was gone. 'Harry?' i asked confused. 'Oh my god i'm so sorry, i'm so so sorry' he rambled and took two quick steps to his closet pulling out a purple Jack Wills hoodie. What the hell was he doing? What did i do wrong? Weren't me about to? I mean? What? 'Take this on' he threw the hoodie over me. I grabbed it, unsure of this scenario. 'Harry' i started but he interrupted me 'Slip it on Jenny'. 

I felt the tears well up in my eyes, what did i do wrong? Was i not good enough? Was i that disgusting?  I never felt so rejected ever in my life. I pulled the hoodie on and went to get my pants. As soon as i had them on i made my way to the door. Tears now running down my face but they went unnoticed because of the darkness that was surrounding the room. 'Where are you going?' Harry asked grabbing my wrist. 'Home'. 

I shook his hand off and ran down the floor full on sobbing now, what the hell does he think? First he seduced me like that and then realized i was not good enough? What was the problem? Was i too fat? Too ugly? 

'Jenny!' i could hear him calling after me but i had to get out of here, i had to shake off this feeling, it hurted, it hurted really bad. The alcohol making it even stronger. I ran through the door out of his appartment and down the street until i couldn't run any longer. Trying to catch my breath i took out my phone and checked the time. 

There i was at 3 am outside on a street in the cold London weather, alone, without shoes. I had no idea how to get to Jamies from here but i started walking. I was scared, really scared. What if someone kidnapped me? 

After a walk  that seem to have taken me like forever when only 30 minutes passed i arrived in an alley, i had no idea where i was, tears still falling from my eyes. A black car pulled up behind me, oh my god. Thats it, someone is going to rape me and kill me then. I'm too young to die, help, please, someone. The car was coming closer and it was slowing down, yes i was definetly going to die. Just go on Jenny, maybe if you ignore it they won't see you, just keep on walking. I heard the car coming to a stop and my heart was racing, it felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.

'HEY' a shock went through my body when the voice cut through the silence of the night. I didn't turn around i just kept on walking, if i could i would have run but i was not in the state to make it to more than 5 steps of running. Footsteps were getting closer. Oh my god someone save me please. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped in shock about to let out a high pitched scream, a hand imediately covering my mouth.

'Hey calm down' the voice said 'i'm not going to hurt you'. I turned around slowly, the hand was liftetd from my mouth and i was facing the boy that ran after me and almost scared me to death. It was no one other than Zayn. 'ARE YOU CRAZY?!' i screamed at him. 'Shht man' his hand found my mouth again and covered it 'do you want to wake up the whole neighbourhood? And i could ask you exactly the same? Are you crazy? What are you doing out at almost 4 am in just some tights and a hoodie?!' 'I.. i' i stuttered trying to find words. 'Wait, that is Harrys hoodie, where is he?' he asked rising an eyebrow. 'Home' i shortly answered and turned around to leave. 'Hey hey hey stop' he took a hold of my wrist. Oh god why can't they just leave me alone. 'What?' i snapped. He gave me a strange look shook his  head lightly and threw me over his shoulder. 'Zayn what the fuck' i started to hit his back 'Let me down, now'. 'No going to happen' he answered and continued walking towards a house. 

He wouldn't hurt me, right? He was actingn really strange at that party and he did something to hurt my best friend but i guess this was not the right time to ask him about that or beat the shit out of him. 

We reached the door and he opened it with a key still not putting me down.  'Let me down Zayn please' i whispered a little bit calmed down now. I didn't know him, i didn't know anything about him but this feeling of trust was settling in me, i knew i could trust him. 'Hold on a little' he chuckled and went up the stairs with me hanging down his shoulder. 

Through a hallway we approached a room, his bedroom probably. He set me down, finally. 'Wait here and don't run away or i'll be really mad' he tapped my  nose 'Jenny, right?' I just gave him a small nod and he left the room. I looked around, it was a pretty huge room, my eyes drifted to the bed, it looked so comfortable and i was soooo tired. 

'Eye raping my poor bed?' Zayn came in chuckling. He handed me some weatpants and socks. 'You can stay here if you want to or i can take you home whatever you like'  he smiled. I was so tried i could fall asleep here and now and i wasn't really ready to face Jamie what would happen because i had no key. 'I'll stay if you don't mind' i said blushing a bit. Oh alcohol, what you do to me. Zayn laughed 'Of course, now get into those pants you must be really cold.' I tried to remove my thights and no i didn't care that Zayn was still there, i had a hoodie on that would still cover my ass and the other parts and i was still lightly drunk, so who cares?! I failed on taking them off and almost fell if it wasn't for him who catched me. 'Slow down there' he chuckled again. Those words reminded me of Harry, Harry, all the pain from being rejected came back and i could already feel the tears coming back. Zayn noticed and pulled me in his arms 'What's wrong, i'm sorry if i said anything to hurt you' he whispered stroking my back. I felt so comfortable in his arms but the tears wouldn't stop. 'Stand up' Zayn damanded softly. I stood up in front of him. 'Don't worry okay? I won't do anything to you' he whispered and wiped some tears with his thumb before is hands went down unter the hoodie to the hem of my tights, he pulled them down. I shivered under his touch, so gentle. Again i was left in my knickers, except this time i was wearing a hoodie. Zayn pulled me down on his lap and grabbed the sweats pulling them over my feet putting me on the ground again and pulling the pants up. I felt stupid but i wasn't really able to do something about it. A part of me wanted to run, far far far away, another part of me wanted to be in his arms again, knowing that it would wash away the pain of Harry rejecting me like that. I was being pulled down again and gentle warm hands slipped socks on my feet.

'Thank you Zayn' i whispered. 'Shh' he whispered 'care to tell me what happened?' he tool my hand in his and his thumb drew small circles on the back of my hand. I shook my head no. 'Okay, i'll be down to sleep at the couch, call me when you need something' he gave me a warm smile and was about to leave the room. 'Uh Zayn?' i said feeling stupid for the question i was going to ask. He turned around and smiled lightly. 'Stay here please' i looked at the ground, blushing 'I don't want to be alone now'. 'Of course' he took my hand in his again and led me to the bed. I climbed in, somehow feeling comfort by touching the bed. Zayn stripped down to his boxers and got into bed. I looked at him and he opened his arms motioning me to come there. And i did, he was so warm. 'Thank you' i muttered again. In response he just kissed my head. I felt safe it was that, that made me tell him what happened between me and Harry. During the story he was stroking my arm softly, trying to comfor me. I told him everything, from the way we met to the way we left the party and ended it with how he rejected me. I was crying by the end, Zayns golden eyes lingering on me. Even his eyes had a comforting side, they were a sweet pool of gold. His hand made it's way to cheek, it was like the time was standing still. Again he wiped away the tears. 'How can someone be stupid enough to do something like that to someone like you?' he whispered before his lips met mine. 

________________________________________

OH MY GOD:O what has gotten jenny herself into?:ooo

this better be long:D took me long enough. i hope you like it:) leave me some comments please xxxxxx