Chapter 4

We started to get ready and i jumped into the shower. This is going to be AMAZING, amazayn, like Jamie would say, yup she's obsessed with the bradford boy. All those celebrities i'm going to meet and i bet Harry will be fun when he's drunk. And yea okay maybe i'm a little bit excited to meet the other boys, i bet Jamie is dying right now. I hope she won't faint. 

When i got out of the shower i wrapped a towel around my body and looked into the mirror. I started to ask myself if i was good enough to be part of this kind of people. They all look so good and what if they're nothing like Harry? What if they're vain and will judge me? An uneasy feeling overcame me and i wasn't that excited for the party anymore, hopefully it would go well. 

I decided to wear a black dress that ended above my knees and black heels, normally i wouldn't wear that but i thought it would fit better for this kind of event. I put on make up and tied my hair into a high ponytail. A last look in the mirror and i thought i look good enough. 

When i went down to get my jacket and my bag i saw Jamie sitting on the couch looking kinda disturbed. 'Whats wrong' i gasped and headed over to sit next to her. 'I'm scared' she muttured. 'What?' i asked shocked, i understood what she said but that didn't make sense, she was almost a celebrity herself and went to a lot of parties. 'I'm scared' she said a little bit louder this time. 'Why?' i gave her a strange look and put my hand on her back. 'imighthavemetzaynbeforeandhaveacrushonhimandhemadeprettyclearthathedoesntlikeme' she said way too fast for me to catch it. 'Uhm you really need to say that slower' i frowned. 'I'm not going to say that again' she sighed and got up 'Let's just go'. 

When we got to the location it was more than crowded, how was i supposed to find Harry in there? My thoughts were interrupted by hands on my eyes. 'Guess who' i could clearly make out his smirk. 'Hey Harry' i smiled and turned aroung to get him in  a bonecrashing hug. 'I'm glad you came' he kissed my cheek. My gaze turned around to see Jamie standing there biting her lip and looking through the ground, i could tell that she was close to tears, my gaze wandered the way she seemed to have looked before and my eyes met Zayn Malik's. He gave me a playful smirk he somehow looked evil. What the hell did he do to my girl. Harry cleared his throat obviously catching on with the situation. 'Zayn??!' he seemed confused. Zayn just winked and left. Oh god i hate him already, what is wrong with this idiot? 

Harry took my wrist and took me in with him i looked back to see Jamie was following with her head down, i definetly had to ask her about that later, Louis was walking right behind her. Did she know the boys and didn't tell me? 

The music was getting louder and we were going into the club, some shots later me and Harry were on the dancefloor. He was behind me, his hands on my hips and i was grinding on him, i felt like i was having the time of my life, the music was awesome and the whole vibe was just incredible, this was definitely the best party i've been to.

Some more shots later i was leaning against the bar and laughing with Harry at just nothing. His hand found my cheek and he stroked it lightly with his finger. In my head was nothing i wasn't able to think anymore, alcohol controlling me completely and my sight blurred. 'Come with me' Harry whispered and lead me out of the club.

When we got out i saw Jamie standing there full on sobbing. I headed over to her as fast as i could and pulled her in my arms. 'Oh god what's wrong?' i asked hugging her tighter. 'I'll tell you later but i'm going home now' she ended the hug and wiped her eyes 'Call me if you want me to pick you up, you're safe with Harry but still, please take care' she kissed my cheek and left. I looked after her, she didn't cry, she used to, a long time ago, but she got really tough and it took a lot to make her break down like that. 

Someone turned me around. Harry. 'Are you alright?' he asked taking my hand in his. 'Yea i am, but Jamie's not, she left' i asnwered sighing. 'She will be alright love, you can talk to her tomorrow' he smiled 'And you can stay with me for the night'. I giggled. 'What?' he asked smirking. 'So i can stay with you for the night?' i giggled again. He playfully rolled his eyes and i shivered. 'Are you cold?' he asked taking off his jacket and put it around me. I felt like my legs were giving in, the alcohol kicking full in now. I stumbled a step forward and Harry caught me, 'Hey slow down there' he chuckled and it was then that i realized how close we were, he was staring right into my eyes and the time seemed to slow down, it was just me and him. He closed the distance and his lips met mine, my hands instantly found his hair and i tangeled them in it. He let out a small moan and it totally turned me on. 'Let's go home' his voice sounded raspy and really sexy. Harry liftet me up and carried me to the limo his lips not leaving mine.

He told the driver to get us to his flat and his attention was instantly back at me. He growled sexy and deeply, kissing me again, his soft lips making their way down my neck i couldn't hold back a moan on my own. He pulled his jacket off of me and it fell to the floor that was the point where things got more than heated.