Weird dreams

Y/n's POV :
~dream~
"I can help you y/n , trust me"
It said
I just kept running and running through the forest .
" you can't hide your powers forever , so join me I can help "
* Ring,ring,ring*
~end of dream~
I wake up in a cold sweat .
It was just a dream
I look at the time : 7 am .
Great I set my clock to early .
Wel nothing better to do then get ready :
( outfit you choose )

 Wel nothing better to do then get ready : ( outfit you choose )

Masculine version :

( so sorry if this is not your style ) As I got ready in the mirror I looked at my bureau , there was a letter to Ell on it might aswel post it on my way to school

As I got ready in the mirror I looked at my bureau , there was a letter to Ell on it might aswel post it on my way to school .
Time skip:
I was now in class , kinda falling asleep the teacher was soooo booorrrring .

Eddies POV :
As I looked out the window I noticed that the person in front of me was sleeping , it would be kinda crappy of me to just let them sleep and get detention.
I tapped their shoulder a bit .
" hey wake up " i whispered to them .

They shot up straight right away and looked at me .
" t-thanks "
I shrugged and went back to looking outside .

( time skip in the cafeteria)
Y/n POV )
I was sitting with max talking about some random stuff and out of nowhere we heared shouting coming from behind me .
Me and max both turned our heads and it was that guy that woke immediately up in class .
" isn't he the guy that playing D&D with Dustin , Mike and Lucas ?" Max asked .

" well he's wearing the same shirt as they are and screaming something about D&D so i think so "
" but anyways so max I have had these bad dreams about some weird demon looking guy they keep coming back "

" holy shit ! Me to ! "

" that's so weird I thought maybe it had something to do with my powers and all that shit but now im not so sure "

" we wil figure it out , don't worry y/n "