drunk

In Evan's honest opinion. Getting the guys drunk on a Sunday night before college was a bad idea.

If only he realised sooner.

Now, Tyler, Scotty, Brian and practically everyone else is drunk.

Tyler can barely walk. Scotty is acting autistic and Brian? Brian is having a shouting match with some other Irish dudes.

Evan rounded up the sober guy, deciding to plan out the rest of the night

"We're all heading to mine. I'm driving."

"I don't mind driving" Anthony spoke up. "Tyler would let me use his car, trust me"

As a plan was set to go, Tyler and Scotty had gone missing. The guys looked around, not wanting to be in the bar anytime soon..

They were in the car. Anthony sighed, getting in and making sure the two had seat belts on. Evan went in his own car, and the three cars started moving (Brock was driving the third)

Most of the drunkards were unconscious by the time everyone was on the sofa.

"Tyler?" David sat next to the drunk man. His usually hyper self was no longer there, the drunk must've tired himself out and refuse to sleep.

"Mm?" He looked up, a goofy smile on his face as he looked at the other giant in their group.

"Do ye want to sleep?" Tyler shook his head kicking David away - David protested and the two got into a little fight before David pinned Tyler down.

"Noooo"

"C'mon dickhead" David lifted Tyler up by the arms, the other making no effort to fight back, instead, leaning into the touch.

Unbeknownst to Tyler and David, a certain trio were watching on the sidelines, smirks on their faces.

"20 dollars and they're sleeping together"

"Bet."

"Daavviidd" before he could leave the room, Tyler yelled out his name, beckoning David to come closer to him.

He obeyed.

Before David could even blink he was engulfed in a tight hug and forced to lay down.

"Tyler-"

"I love you" Tyler muttered before wrapping his legs and arms around the other's body, trapping him. David sighed, accepting his fate as he dozed off.

Unheard laughter fainted as the house fell into a deep slumber. The college students forgetting about the day ahead, just living in the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~
376 words

Yeah I don't know wot this is either