Chp. 5So Far Still Alive

I am lucky to be at this stage of the game. Now whoever controls this game would begin to put things to kill. We all need to be ready for anything. Working together is hard because we have little different tastes but this is life. You have to live it. The town of gold leads us so they believe by killing and destruction will bring peace and harmony. Well they thought wrong! Our world is going to go away sooner or later and I think every person would like to die happy. Not upset!! People these days(sigh)

I would love to be home and warm because it is freezing and I am half dead right now!!! My world is full of misery and doing the games is just completely killing me! Should I do this or get caught into traps. There is nothing I can do but reals with my team. Daniel and Zoe are getting better at keeping each other safe nothing really bad.everyone helps each other out and I guess we are the strongest team. ......oh and I forgot my cousin Daniel died today. He tried to defend me and Zoe but now that he is gone Zoe and I have to risk everything to stay alive. I miss him soo much. He was trying his best and as kids we used to be a little group.

Help me! Zoe screamed. I am stuck and it is really hard to get out!
OMG really! I told her. But. I have to get out and she is my bestie.
In the games it is freakin hard!! Everywhere is traps and people who are ready to shoot at you. We have to really work hard and there are creatures that are unknown. I have to get out somehow.!!

(Authors note)
Sorry guys for the small chapter but I can't think of any ideas PLS comment some ideas. Thank you byeeee