Chp.3 At the Town of Gold

This town is the strangest yet coolest place I have seen. This place has many different colours. It is so bright, different from home. This place was rich full of gold and colour. People were fancy and kids were spoilt brats. No one there seemed to be upset, unless you count the arrivals. The other teams that we saw looked strong furious and ready to win unlike us as in me Daniel and Zoe we looked tired, upset and wanting to go home. The town of gold was filled with busy people.

Before we begin the games there is always something called introducing. We come out to the city dressed like our states main thing. We are then shown and by the end of it all we begin the t.v interviews. Then we go on to fighting.
B
So we were taken to our make up artist and dress room, hotel and hair doer thing. I don't know! Well, we had to get ready for the big opening. We had to dress like our state. And.......
Daniel spoke "we should totally go in black as our state is sooo moody."
I was like " no way, how can we be so rude? We should think of something new and different. Something that will attract the audience."
Zoe agreed. And we all had a thinking moment until..... Zoe burst end out a great idea.
" we should wear something black and have big black feathers and have our hair should be neat and tidy.
"That's a great idea" Daniel agreed. We gave the idea and the looks of everything to our designer Meg, we gave in the look of the hair to the hair dresser Lola and we gave the look to our makeup artist Chasy. The had designed everything perfectly. It was amazing.

We looked gorgeous and we headed to the centre of the city dressed and ready to go. It looked like the plan of attracting people worked well. I just hope we get promoted to get enough money.
Next was the interviews and this were the ladies wore formal gowns and me. In their tuxedoes. We were interviewed separately and known well to the audience. All there was were questions. Nothing much to be afraid. We were ready and set to go through the practices and getting ready parts.