Chapter 1

Silver's POV

What does it mean....to be a hero? What does it mean to save the world? What does it mean to Time Travel? These are the questions I have asked myself. I truly don't know what it means to be a hero or a Freedom Fighter or just to be me. I'm just a kid. Or so everyone I known all my life has told me. I tried to do the right thing and it always ends up with a bigger problem or I screw up big time. And I do believe that I am just a kid. I have to take a lot of responsibility especially at a young age I am. Never really had a childhood or "good moments" to remember. Only a destructive future; nothing but pain and sorrow, grief, and heavy losses. Especially me. My name is Silver, Silver the Hedgehog and I come from 200 years in the future of Mobius or Earth however you want to call it now a days. The first time I travel in time was when the Flames of Disaster brought destruction to my world and I was informed that Sonic, the Greatest Hero of the world was the reason my world was in ruin. How naive and wrong I was. And because of my stupidity I lost a very good friend of mine.

 And because of my stupidity I lost a very good friend of mine

Blaze the cat. She came from an Alternate Dimension that somehow crossed my own time. We became good friends at one point before becoming partners. But then.... we lost- err I mean I lost her... she sacrificed herself to save me, and the futuristic world of mine. And since then, I've been all alone. No one to guide me, no one to talk to, no one to to call upon. Just me, myself and I. But it's ok, I can manage. I've traveled to the past for crying out loud. If I really wanted to, I could leave my future of a world behind and live in the past, create a new future with my own hands.

Nobody's POV

Silver had just woken up from his slumber in his rigged bed. It wasn't the most comfortable bed but it was enough to help him sleep and even though his place was not a good one, it kept a roof over his head and sheltered him from bad weather. Not that any bad weather had came for the past 200 years. He walked out his room and went to check on his tired looking face in the small Mirror he had.

 He walked out his room and went to check on his tired looking face in the small Mirror he had

Silver: Yep, Looking good as always. Ehh who am I kidding?

Silver then left his place and began to glow green and fly off into the dark cloudy sky that never went away for him to see the shiny sun and bright blue sky.