Chapter 2

Sonic and the gang had got their Ice cream and made their way to Sonic's house. This was technically Silver's first time being invited to a party or a Hangout with anyone so he really needed all the help and guidance. But that was not on his mind currently. What was on his mind was that being he saw on that hill.

Silver: Just who was that? And why did they look so familiar?

His train of thought was interrupted by Amy tapping his shoulder and he looked at her and the others who seemed like they were trying to get his attention for a while.

Silver: Sorry guys, what's going on?

Amy: Silver, you feeling ok? We've been calling you for a good 2 minutes.

Tails: Ywah and you kinda zoned out there. Like you saw a Ghost or something.

Silver: Ah no no. Sorry about that. I was...just lost in thought for a moment. I'll tell you all later. For now I want to know more about this Chao in Space.

Sonic: That's what we're here for. Since you have no idea about the story of Chao in space we will start with the first movie. Any questions you have, please wait until the end of the movie.

Silver: O-Ok then.

They all went to the living room and say down with the big bowl of popcorn, all the snacks and drinks ok the table and the Five DVD set of Chao in Space. It was time to watch the movie. Later that day the gang just finished the third movie and Silver was having a great time. But he was getting tired and so was everyone. So they decided to put a pause on their movie marathon and clean up.

30 minutes later:

Sonic just took out the last of the trash and Amy finished washing the last bowl. They all then began to talk.

Tails: So what do you all want to do now?

Silver: Actually guys, I have to get going.

All: What? Why?

Silver: Honestly I'm tired. And I kinda want to head back to the future to see if there is any clues to what made the future the way it is.

Sonic: The Future is still in ruins? Even after everything we done to foil Egghead's plans?

Silver: Shocking isn't it? I don't know what it is. But I believe it has nothing to do with a traitor...or Eggman.

Knuckles: Ok the Traitor part I can understand but Eggman too?

Tails: Well remember Knux, we have faced foes before that didn't involve Eggman or if it did, He couldn't control it. Remember Chaos?

Knuckles: Ah yeah. I remember that.

Sonic: Even the Space Colony Ark. With Shadow and all that. So any ideas what it is?

Silver: I...have some idea but I want to be sure first.