Chapter 3

At the store, Lucy, Randy, Herb, and binky were working at a doll store which is their part of their job. While they were working, they had a chitchat about everything. Outside, Susie and Honker were running they almost slipped on ice till they got into the store they said, "moms and dads!" They asked, "kids what are you doing here?" They replied, "sorry we try to call you but the phones were a little down we saw the electricity going flickering flickering." Their mothers and fathers understood that and they heard somebodies coming and they told Susie and honker to hide under the desks and they did. Just then their bosses: similar Max Dillon,Harry Osborn, Alex sytsevich, and similar queen of Spider-Man villains and they began to be mean to them. Susie and Honker came out of their hiding place and told them not to talk to them like that and they asked "Who won the world is that?" They answered, "this is our daughter and son and they're right guys we suggest that you keep your smutty thoughts to yourselves and stop saying cruel words to anyone!" They answered, "well if your attitude you guys could be outta here real quick you guys know that." They replied, "with your attitude we can be outta here right now With electricity flickering everywhere it's Christmas Eve and we're gonna take our kids to the play in 1 1/2 hours and 30 minutes." Susie and Honker said softly, "moms and dads!" They said, "we know we know you both just getting ready and if you guys have any continent which we know because you guys don't y'all advised all the customers get out while y'all still can!" Then they turned to Susie and Honker, "come on Honker and Susie let's go find the others." They said, "well you guys ruin our biggest time what are y'all crazy? Ha."