Chapter 7

Then by the time, the similar princess and medieval lord were walking in the isle feeling sad. Then Tiana and Naveen told Susie and Honker about everything. By the time, The queen of Spider-Man villains Electro, Green Goblin the second, and Rhino were walking down the aisle One of the characters said, "all right they're coming." One of them blows the trumpet. Then everyone hides. Tiana and Naveen said, "that's the queen of Spider-Man villains electro, Green goblin the second, and rhino." Susie and Honker replied, "but the similar princess and the medieval Lord's so young, pretty and handsome they can't possibly Marry the hideous evil people like that." Tiana and Naveen replied replied, "we told you both it was a terrible wedding." They gave everybody a fright when they saw them. Then the similar prince and the medieval lady tried to confront them but the teddy bear officers hold them back and the minister said, "would you guys please step forward?" They stepped forward The minister continued, "dear friends and neighbors, as justice of the peace of toyland, it falls within my power did join the handsome couple... mmm, well anyway, uh, this couples in matrimony. Sadly, our beloved toymasters cannot be with us." Susie and Honker asked, "who's the toymasters?" Tiana and Naveen replied, "oh they're the most wonderful persons in the whole world. Everybody loves them." The minister said while continuing, "but they did send the following message to the happy couples." Susie and Honker said, "if they're so wonderful, how can they let the wedding go on?" The minister continued, "we want the double young people to four know that somehow or other True love will always win through." The similar princess and the medieval Lord turned their lovers saying that they love each other The minister turned to The similar princess and the medieval lord, "similar princess and medieval lord, do you take these men and woman, Queen of Spider-Man villains, electro, Green goblin the second, and rhino, to be your husbands and wife for better, for worse, through good times and bad, forever and ever as long as you guys shall live?" They replied, "for bad times and worse, we do." The minister turned to the villains, "Queen of Spider-Man villains electro, Green goblin The second, and rhino, do you take the similar princess and the medieval lord here to be your bride and groom, to have and protect, as long as you guys shall live?" They answered, we do, we do. We absolutely, yes. we do." The minister said, "in that case I now pronounce you.." susie and Honker  step forward saying, "but they don't love them!" They gasped in shocked and scanning the altar wedding Green goblin the second asked, "Who said that?" Susie said, "we did!" Honker said, "they loved The similar prince in the medieval lady. And they really shouldn't marry you guys." Ratchet, clank, Cora, brax, elaris, Eliza, Ashley and Spider-Man said as they rolled their eyes, "oh." Rhino said, "well whoever you both are, this is none of your business." Susie said, "oh your highness and your lordship, you both really making a very big mistake." Tiana said, "susie and Honker you both  should come with us." Honker said, "and, galactic rangers, Eliza and Ashley, you guys should be ashamed forcing your poor Princess and Lord to go live in a foreign dark kingdom just pay your mortgage." The galactic rangers, the girls and Spider-Man said, if you both know what's good for you, you little troublemakers, y'all keep your lips zipped." Electro said, these impostors are not the citizens of toyland. These are an invaders." The queen of Spider-Man villains said, "get rid of them!" Then electro, green goblin rhino grab them by the arms. Then the similar Prince in the medieval lady were struggling. Susie and Honker said while struggling, "let go of us. you guys don't scare us." The similar Prince and medieval lady were free from the hands of the teddy bears officers and hold onto the similar Princess and the medieval lord. Everyone cheered honker and Susie were freed from the hands of the three villains. Then they were astonished and murmured. The queen of Spider-Man villains, electro green goblin the second and rhino  scanning the whole thing and turns to Susie and Honker. Tiana and Naveen looked at each other. The queen of Spider-Man villains electro, green goblin the second, and rhino walked up to Susie and Honker asking, "Who were you?" They replied, "we're Susie Carmichael and Honker muddlefoot, and we're from The city." They asked, "The City?" Susie and Honker, you guys don't scare us, Queen of Spider-Man villains and boys. Stop this madness and that's not very nice." The queen of Spider-Man villains, electro, green goblin the second, and rhino said while glaring at them, "we are not very nice persons. well whoever you both were you both will regret the day you both ever set foot in toyland." Electro, green goblin the second, and rhino said, "it's true we're not." They got splashed by water and were Soakin wet.