Chapter 6

But while they were falling and screaming, they got hit by a tree and they got sent through a portal that took them to the strangest sky. Where they were floating till they were sliding in a long one they saw some strange balloons and they saw a strange town.

Then they saw strange people also they leapt off from the slide screaming and hold onto each other then everyone saw them till they landed into a giant wedding cake they said, "oh!" Then with the splat The cake was ruined. One of the characters who is a Disney character said, "there's the two monsters in The queen of Spider-Man villains, electro, green goblin the second and rhino's cake!" One of them answered, "they won't be pleased at that." One of them replied, "well they don't deserve a wedding cake, anyway." Then they got out of the wedding cake they said to themselves, "wow that was a crazy ride gee look at this place where are we? what's going on? And and how do we got here? we don't think we're in the city anymore!" Then they took off their filthy woolen clothes and everything then they walked around and seeing others were walking and they were quite curious to know what was going on. Until two Disney persons  was coming through they said, "excuse us excuse us coming through!" Then they bumped into Honker and Susie and they fell and they said, "let us help you both up." Susie and Honker said, "thank you we appreciate it thank you!" They asked, "are you both hurt?" They said, "not exactly." They replied, "oh that's good. I'm prince Naveen uh Prince of Maldonia in the toyland cookie factory as a chef taster and I'm princess Tiana here have  brownie cookies it'll make you both feel better." They said, "thank you oh wait oh why are you and Tiana in such a hurry?" Tiana replied, "oh it's terrible we're going to a wedding." They asked, "how come it's so terrible about going to a wedding? Excuses we thought they were supposed to be fun." They answered, "not this one our best friend The princes and medieval lady's sweethearts, The similar princess and the similar medieval lord, is about to marry the terrible arrogant mean woman the queen of Spider-Man villains, electro, green goblin the second, and rhino, but they really love the prince and the medieval lady." Then they told them all about the queen of Spider-Man villains, electro, green goblin the second, and rhino. Then by the time they arrived everyone gathered for the wedding and started to play the happy wedding song.