Chapter 4

During this time, The others were still working they had to wait for the announcements for closing the store. they talked and talked till The Carmichaels and muddlefoots Came towards the others saying, "hey guys let's get going." They asked, "what's going on?" They answered, "we just told them to do to their jungle." Then they started to celebrate they High five at each other then continue working. A short time later, Susie and Honker picked up the microphone saying, "uhh attention everyone we just heard on TV there's gonna be a major snowstorm that will hit our city any minute with the electricity flickering on and off it's Christmas Eve you guys can all go home while you still can!" Just then,  similar Max Dillon,Harry Osborn, Alex sytsevich, and similar queen of Spider-Man villains said, "give us that give us that you Gorky brats!" They picked up the microphone saying, "nothing to worry about folks that was just a false alarm please come on now it's just a little snow we mean what do you expect it's Christmas!" Then they began to sing, "Christmas time is snow time and in no time it'll Christmas again." Then Randy, Lucy, Herb, and Binky said, "congratulations Miss Carmichael and Mr. muddlefoot, On winning The first daughter, son of-the year-award." They gave them the rag dolls they said, "oh mothers and fathers thank you they're the best and so are you guys!" They hug them. Then the similar bosses said, "put them back you little creeps and brats these stolen properties!" They replied, "theses exactly cost Half the salary you owe us similar Max Dillon,Harry Osborn, Alex sytsevich, and similar queen of Spider-Man villains." They replied, "well you could sue us for the other halves" they turn to the kids, "come on kids!" They walked out of the store till they said, "well you guys too You can sue us too!" The others said to them, "that's just what we'll do merry Christmas Merry Christmas." Then they empty out the net of balls and walked towards the door and the balls fall on top of them.