Chapter 7.

Lilac POV.

I'm watching my daughters swim in the lake Augustine and Julieta are swimming as well.

But I just watch them.

I notice Augustine isn't in sight.

Augustine“ *sweeps up Lilac* Sorry Sweetie!

He jumps in the water and we both rise out I look at Augustine with a cold stare.

Augustine“ *nervous laughter* Your not mad are mi reina?

Lilac“ *chuckles*.

Augustine“ *smiles*.

Lilac“ *laughs* You got me Amor.

Augustine“ *laughs*.

*Later*

I'm in the cottage and I have to be honest I haven't thought of my meds at all.

I turn and see Mirabel picking apples from a tree I smile and grab a basket.

I run outside and tap her shoulder.

Mirabel“ *smiles* hola mami.

I glare at her playfully.

Lilac“ I taught you better.

Mirabel“ *confused*.

Lilac“ This isn't fresh *smacks head* Come on Mira it's the higher ones that are most fresh.

Mirabel POV.

I smile at how my mother rants at me it's like how she taught me this when I was 4.

Lilac“ Now *sees Luisa* Luisa grab that ladder and grab a basket and find Isabella.

Julieta POV.

Where's Lilac and the girls.

Lilac“ Careful Mira!

Mirabel“ Mamì calm down I'm not that clumsy.

Isabella“ *laughs* Sure Mira sure.

I look out the window and see our children and Lilac picking apples, Lilac fussing over Mirabel standing on a branch.

She's getting back to her real self.

Augustine“ Looks like Apple turnovers for dessert.

I lean into my husband and he kisses my head.

Julieta“ *smiles* And looks like Lilac is going to be the overprotective mother like she was before.

Lilac“ *covers eyes* MIRABEL DEONNA MADRIGAL IF YOU GET HURT YOUR GROUNDED!