Rêver (part 2)

It's been three days since that embarrassing incident happened. And Chaeyoung not even dare to appear in front of her boss now. She always hiding when he is around or just passing by. Good think that he look busy this past few days, it seem he's not bother with what happened in the other day. She just pray it wouldn't affect her job appraisal during this trial period, she nodded at herself while continue cleaning the counter area.

A mercedes maybach s650 stopped in front of the shop that get Chaeyoung's attention.

He is arrived.

She quickly put the table cloth and was going to go to the storage room when Woosung, one of the senior barista asked her.

"Where are you going Chae?"

"Take more cups from the storage?" she reply as a matter of factly.

"Already done. Beside it was Kun's job, not you" he raised an eyebrow at her then smile "It has something to do with him right," he nodded at the guy who just get out of the car, "our boss" he grinned.

"Oppa!"

"What? It's a fact"

"Good morning" Jungkook enter the coffee shop.

"Good morning" Woosung nodded at him meanwhile Chaeyoung bow a little, he smile at them and continue walking to the door leading to the hallway of his office room.

"See, your cheeks can't lie, it flushing red" Woo sung continue to tease her after Jungkook out of their sight.

"I'm not, it was because the weather is hot this morning!" She argued. He just shook his head and smile.

"Good morning fellas! Did I miss anything?" Lisa enter the coffee shop while looking at the two before dash to the back of the counter.

"Other than the fact you come later than your boss, yes you miss the most important thing today"

"Let me guess, was Chaeyoung hiding from our boss again?" She grinned follow by chuckling Woo sung. "Sounds about right" Lisa added.

"Almost hiding" Woosung continue.

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes. The teasing wouldn't died down anytime soon she afraid.

***

"What make you change your mind? I thought you said you want to stay another years in Japan, like two or three years?" Myung hee said to her brother questioningly.

"I just want to focus on my coffee shop from now on" he said, his eyes still glued at financial report in his hand.

"Are you sure that was the only reason?" She asked, "What about your other work there? Sana told me you guys still has on going project" she continued.

"I can do it from here" he reply short.

Myung hee raised an eyebrow at him. "If you said so," she shrugged. "Anyway, do you still need me here or not?"

"Why you even asking that? You have thirty percent ownership share in this coffee shop" He stated.

"You right" she chuckled. "Now that I'm thinking, it's really good that you're back and decide to focus on this one. Because I'll have more free time from now on" she grinned and pick her bag on the sofa.

"Where are you going?"

"Give me break today, mom asking me to visit her. I got feeling that she want to set me up in a blind date again" she grumbled.