Chapter 1

You can hear the echo of her high heels all around this place.

A place that is far from the town.

Free from humans.

In Sum.

It's the perfect place to commit a crime.

She went closer to that restricted body.
And raised his head with her sharp nails.

Looking at his bloody face.

He said with a drawn and choppy breath: Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?

She went closer to whisper in his ear with a sharp tone full of hate and sarcasm: Me? I'm the one who's going to send you to hell.

He said in a frightened and trembling tone: What did I do to deserve this??!! I don't even know you! Tell me who ordered you to do this. Be on my side and I will pay you the double. I promise.

She asked in a tone of disapproved: You're really asking what you've done to deserve this?! You don't even know what's your fault and what you did wrong and what is the sheer scale of the crime that you committed against an innocent soul?!

The unknown: what do you mean?! I didn't do anything! You took the wrong person.

She: is kidnapping someone and torturing them to death is nothing in your point of view?

He widened his eyes in shock.
And now he understood what she meant.

She: now, Do you remember what you've done and what I mean? I mean the girl that was killed two years ago. Right here. In the same place you are in now.

He said angrily: she heard something she shouldn't have heard.  She deserved to die.

She answered sarcastically: and you saw something you shouldn't have seen. My Face. And now I can't let you go.

He begged her  panicked: I'll never tell anyone about you just set me free and I'll do whatever you want.

She said in a fake, unfortunate expression while taking out her gun: unfortunately  what I want is your death.

She put the gun in front of his face saying: you asked me who told me to this right? It's my humanity who told me.

she shot him directly in the head before hearing something else of his bullshit.

His head fell, dead in front of her.

And his blood scattered all over her face.

She gave him a cold, lifeless look.

Talking out a note from her pocket.

And carelessly threw it next to his body.

She picked her phone.
Calling the police.

She told them in a fake frightened tone: Help! There's a dead person here!

She gave them the location and hung up.

She wiped her face from his dirty blood.
And changed her clothes to a normal one.
Then she burnt her other clothes that were stained by blood.

She looked at the crime scene that she had made for the last time.

Then she turned around to get out of the whole place with a satisfied smile on her face.

After a while

The sound of police sirens was all over the place.

They put her in the ambulance to check her.
She seemed so pale and shocked from their point of view.

They secured the crime scene and began to collect the evidence.

They found nothing but this note.

It's content was:

I'll be back again and get rid of all scum of society.

I'll punish whoever the law couldn't punish.

Stay tuned.

I'll show again soon.

K.

She looked at them from a far.
And smiled sideways while saying.

Idiots