Chapter 5

While walking down the corridors chatting with Lora.

She saw that girl that called Anna leaving the principal’s office with anger marks on her face.

She left the whole school determined to do what’s in her mind.

Reporting this vile school.

But while going to her destination.

She felt someone putting his hand over her mouth.

And arms pull her into a car.

She went missing for three days.

Before her body was found floating in the surface of the water.

After investigations

The case closed as a suicide.

__________

While going out with Lora to go shopping.

During their talking, Lora says: did you know what happened to Anna?

Emily: not yet, I heard about it but I don’t know the full story.

Lora: that day when we saw her leaving the principal’s office. She had intended to report the school. But on her way to do that, she had been kidnapped and went missing for three days before her body was found floating on the surface of the water.

Emily in shock and sadness: what a tragedy, she was a good person, but why did she want to report the school?

Lora: you know that she came to the school with a scholarship. She did her best to be the first on the school and she supposed to be. But the sons of those in power were always preferred over her. That happened many times, this time I think she’s got tired of this. That's why she commits suicide.

Emily: Suicide??!! You said that she had been kidnapped! So, how did she commit suicide?!

Lora: I don’t know. That’s the weird thing. But the police closed the case as a suicide.

Emily: Oh, I see. I hope she rest in peace.

Lora: yeah. Me too.

After they finished shopping.

Emily went home thinking about what Lora had said.

There's something fishy.

And she is bent to find out what is it.

_________

After a few days

He comes out of the school with signs of joy on his face.

How not to be. He just received his recompence for making their kids in the first places.

He wanted to buy some gifts to his children to celebrate this happy occasion. So, he got in his car and when he was about to go.

He heard a sound behind him, saying:

You look in a good mood, how dare you!

The principal: who are y.......

He was unable to complete what he was saying because of that syringe that was instilled in his nick to lose his consciousness.

She put him in the back seat and drove to that place.

When he woke up and found himself there.

He panicked.

Kathrine: you finally woke up. Do you remember this place? You were here a few days ago.

The principal: w... what do you mean?

Kathrine: I mean Anna, the girl that you killed.

The principal: I... I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Kathrine: don’t act stupid. You know exactly what I’m talking about, I mean Anna the girl who study in your school and that you killed to cover up the black things that you do at school. There’s really no limit to human greed. You own an entire school, and still want more.

T

he principal: h... h... how did you know about it?! Who are you? Are you working with the police?
Kathrine: what? Did you think that no one will know what you’ve done? She sniggers and continue: the police? What police are you talking about? They knew that you’re the one who killed her! But they did nothing and closed the case as a suicide. I don’t understand! How does a girl who was KIDNAPPED to commit suicide! Do they think that people are this stupid??!

The principal: they knew??! How!!

Kathrine: That wound on your arm. It was a result of her trying to defend herself, wasn’t it? They found your skin under her nails when they were performing autopsy. That's how they knew.

The principal whispering to himself: that stupid girl she brings troubles to me even in her death. Then he completes aloud: so, what do you want? Why are you doing this? Is... Is she related to you? That's why you came to me? To revenge?

Kathrine: hmmm. You can say that she related to me somehow. And revenge? Yes, I came to revenge. And what I want is your soul, I want to take yours as you took hers.

The principal: m... my soul!! P... please don’t do that. I have a wife and children.

Kathrine: do you think this will make me pity you? She had PARENTS! You took their daughter away from them! Why can’t I do the same and took you from your wife and children?
The principal: they did nothing wrong.

Kathrine: I know that. That's why I didn't touch them.

He begins to cry and says: please. Please don’t do that.

Kathrine: I bet that she begged you the same way. But you paid no heed to her pleas. And I’ll do the same thing.

As soon as she finished speaking
she threw him into the water.

Watching him flounder in the water trying to save his life.

She stared at him coldly, saying:

"That’s what you deserve"