Chapter 2

She entres her school as usual and the first thing she met was her friend's face.

Lora: hey Emily, how are you doing?

Emily: I'm great, thanks. What about you?

Lora: as usual nothing new, how did you spend your weekend?

Emily with a smile on her face: it was so good I had a lot of fun in it.

Lora: looks like something good has happened. Huh?

Emily: something like that. And you? How was yours?

Lora: it was amazing, I went to the beach with my family and had good time.

Emily: good for you. You have been going through a lot lately.

Lora: yeah. This made a really good impression on me

Emily: that's great. Let's go to the class before we're late.

Lora: OK. Let's hurry.

In another place.

Specifically in the police station.

There was a chaos in the place.

They were trying to find anything that might lead them to the criminal.

But they found nothing.

The team leader: what is the victim's information?

One of the officers: he is the son of one of the biggest families in the city, recently, he was released from prison. He was only sentenced to two years in prison. And if it wasn't for the people's anger against him, he wouldn't have gone.

The leader: what was his accusation?

The officer: murder and mutilation.

The leader: show me the case file.

The officer: here it is, sir.

After a few minutes.

He raised his head in astonishment, saying: He was killed by the the same way he killed that girl! And at the same place!

The officer: yes sir. This is what happened.

The leader: this criminal looks cunning and seems to have a lot of knowledge. It will be hard to catch it. There's no doubt.

After three months.

Breaking news

" The owner of a large company, who was being investigated for three days on charges of assaulting an employee to death was released for lack of evidence."

After seeing the news. A smile grew on her face.
She looked at his photo that topped the news, then she said:
" We will meet soon, very soon. "

He entered his company which was empty due to the lateness of time while laughing out loud.

He said while laughing: those idiots, they can't put me in jail no matter what I do. They don't know who they're messing with.

He fell silent after hearing a sound.

The sound made by her heels throughout the empty company.

He heard a sound saying.

: You're right. No one can put you in jail, just Because you have money and power.

He looked around searching for that strange voice.

She walked towards him and continued, saying: that's why I'm here. To get rid of people like you.

He felt something strong hitting him from behind.

Then he felt nothing.

When he woke up. He found himself tied up and his head is bleeding.

She said: the view is amazing in here. Such a beautiful company should be taken over a good person. Not someone like you.

The owner: who are you? Who sent you to do this?

K: why does everyone ask me the same question? No one sent me.

He: then, why are you doing that to me?

She answered with a dark expression on her face: did owning a company make you think that you could own people? Those people work hard everyday to earn a living. But you don't even appreciate their efforts and treat them like machines. And if someone complain you can simply hit them to death, right?

He: do you mean that stupid employee? He means nothing. He kept complaining while he didn't do his job properly. Why do I have to suffer because of him?

K: and why did he have to suffer and even die because of you? Who do you think you are? You could simply have fired him! But you chose the wrong way. If you are not judged by law. Then I will be the one to do it.

He kneels in front of her saying: please, I beg you not to kill me, I will do anything for you, if you want the company, I will give it to you. Just keep me alive.

K: what if I said that I want you to go to the police and admit what you did?

He remained silent and didn't answer.

K: see? You can't do that. Now stop gossiping and get your punishment silently.

He: No.. No.. Wait....

She put the tape over his mouth so he can't speak or shout.

Not like anyone can hear him.

The next day.

Breaking news

" The recently released businessman was found dead in his office this morning. "

" The police believe that the cause of death is severe assault. They're trying to find any evidence that might lead them to the culprit. "

She smiled saying: this is what he deserves.

As usual, the police found nothing in the crime scene but a note.

And it was:

"K IS BACK"