Milo x female Reader (Comfort Fluff)

A/N:

This oneshot is like a spin off for my own series I started to write. To understand some of the stuff, it's advised you wait for the story to be published.
But for now, I explain the most important things right now:

You are a Palladium Saint.
Palladium Saints are a rank between Silver and Gold Saints. Palladium Saints are a special corp that ensure safety for civilians and go to missions when other Saints have to stay in the Sanctuary. If you are familiar with the anime Naruto, you could say Palladium Saints are like Anbus. Every Palladium Saint doesn't have a special constellation yet and are divided by jewels that represent their power (like Ruby and Citrine means you can use fire based cosmo) and have a Gold Saint as mentor.
Your story in this fic is quite complicated, since you are part of them even though they just allow men to become Palladium Saints.
If you're interested in more of the plot, stay tuned for my long fic :)

There are some OCs in there too.

Kuraiko, is a medic Saint who can heal all sort of wounds.
Hiroshi, is the leader of said Palladium Saints and the best friend of your brother(who will appear in the fic too). Hiroshis Gold Saint Mentor is Dohko.
Tarana is my antagonist, but telling more would spoiler too much, so.. let's just say she is dangerous.
Taisaki, was a Silver Saint who specialised on Ice based cosmo. She was your first mentor and like a sister for you.

I hope that's not too complicated to understand, you will totally understand once my fic is out :)

Btw: English is still not my first language, so I apologize for any mistakes. I don't have a beta reader either.

Cold rain droplets pelted down on bare stones in the sanctuary

Cold rain droplets pelted down on bare stones in the sanctuary. It was an unusual time for rain and all Saints were currently engaged in missions that took place outside the sanctuary. At least, almost all Saints.

One Saint, a [h/c] woman, wearing silvery white Palladium cloth, sat in the relentless rain while sitting at the empty auditoriums of the Coliseum.

Normally, ambitious Saints trained here to get stronger - or just to kill time. But currently no one was here because of the weather and their commitments.

You sat apathetically with your legs drawn up on the stone seats, leaning against the cold and wet masonry of the bleachers. Your [e/c] eyes radiated fatigue and depression. A few tears ran down your face as well, mingling with the rain, making them barely noticeable.

You didn't remember how long you had been sitting in the rain like that. Based on your trembling and sneezing, you suggested that it must be several hours already. At some point, you closed your eyes and tried not to think about the reason why you were emotionally upset.

Eventually you felt a warm and friendly cosmo that completely enveloped your senses. You inhaled deeply into this secure feeling and opened your eyes again when you felt a presence in front of you and no longer felt the rain on your skin.