Chapter 2 - The Job Offer

Why couldn't I sleep I have a meeting tomorrow morning

I tossed and turned in my bed, my mother words still fresh on my mind.

Where the hell am I going to find a girlfriend for the Christmas Ball in two weeks.

She said someone suitable for that kind of life.
Maybe I could put out and ad..... and risk her seeing it.

No..... maybe I could just hire a girl! Yea that's it.

Wait isn't that illegal?

Beep beep beeeep!!!

I groaned getting up from my comfortable bed I headed for my bathroom.

The warm water relaxed me, after my shower I changed into a suit and tie.

Grabbing my bag I got in my car a drove to  the office.
——————————————————
After an hour of back to back meetings, the guys and I decided to get some drinks.

Pulling a navy blue dress shirt and some black jeans I headed out the door.

The club was bustling with music, people everywhere.

We went straight to the VIP lounge and got our drinks there. Being rich and famous  has its perks.

A beautiful brunette was seated on my lap, usually I would have taken her home by this time but something was stopping me.

I cleared my throat getting up.

"Excuse me I have to use the restroom....."

I got up and went to the bathroom, but something caught my eye. A girl sitting at the bar. She had blonde hair, and was wearing a red skin tight dress.

She turned, allowing me to see her face. The girl she looked familiar, like I'd seen her some where.

No doubt about it she was absolutely gorgeous, her plump kissable lips painted in red. Her hazel eyes wide with wonder.

I walked up to her, sitting next to her on the bar stool.

Clearing my throat I opened my mouth to speak.

"You!" She exclaimed.

Me? She knows me, I scoffed of course she knows me. She must be a fan.....

"Excuse me miss but I could help but notice how beautiful you are could I buy you a drink?"

She looked a me an annoyed expression crossing her features.

"Have we met before?" I asked confused.

I pray to God that I haven't slept with her because she seemed to have a bone to pick with me.

"Well you don't remember huh?" She spat at me.