Chapter One

1973

"Six is weak, we should just get rid of her." One of the many workers acknowledge

"We don't give up. Especially on her, I have faith she will learn quicker than you give her credit for." Dr. Brenner elaborated while looking at his watch which the big hand was pointing at 11:58 am.

"There are many different ones that are much younger than her and stronger,"

"I'm telling you she's just a slow learner. I should go now I have people waiting." he had left the bright-lit room as he was now heading to the rainbow room.

Six was sitting on the rainbow-painted tile floor, playing with the red blocks that sat in front of her, trying her best to stack them up using her mind. She had watched so many kids do such things with ease, but she still sat there frustrated that she couldn't do the easiest of things.

"Ugg!" she knocked over the blocks.

Right then Dr. Brenner had walked in through those white doors, seeing the whole scene play out. She instantly regretted doing that.

"Don't fret," He had knelt down helping her to pick up the blocks, "Ready to get started!" he said as he stood up dusting himself off. She nodded yes before jumping up to hold his hand.

"There you go!" he had smiled down at her freckled face.

Face Claim

                           Six/006/Cindy

                           Six/006/Cindy