Chapter Four

"Take a seat," Dr. Brenner gestured to Four

Four sat down with a smile but Dr. Brenner did not return the smile he just stared sternly.

"What happened yesterday?" he asked bluntly

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, tell me what happened!" Dr. Brenner had been questioning the patients all day, needing to know why Six punched Three. He knew Six enough to know she wouldn't just punch someone for the fun of it, something had to of happened.

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

"This will go much easier if you just tell me what happened," He put his hands on the table raising his tone.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" they responded again

There was an awkward silence as Dr. Brenner's patience was now gone.

"Take them!" he said getting up from his chair, signaling the men behind him to take Four.

Suddenly the men tazed Four leaving them on the ground.

Dr. Brenner sighed, "Next!"

Six was sitting in her room bored, Dr. Brenner didn't want her to leave her room until he found out what happened. So now she just sat looking at the wall. There was a light knock on her door before it opened, to her surprise it was Peter, she thought it was going to be papa for all she knew.

"Can I come in," Peter asked so gently

Six just nodded to his question.

" It must be boring, sitting here alone all day." Peter sat next to Six on her bed, "I brought you a little something," he had grabbed from behind his back a little coloring book, "I know it's not much but it's better than nothing."

"Why-"

"Why did I bring you this, because I feel guilty that you're stuck in here," he had handed the book to her, leaving the room.

Dr. Brenner was heading towards Sixes' room when he saw Peter leaving it. Why was Peter in her room, Dr. Brenner didn't inform him to do so.

Dr. Brenner stormed into Six's room making her jump in the action, "What was Peter doing in here?" his voice lightened when he saw Six.

Six waved the coloring book in front of her, "He just gave me this, so I wouldn't be so... Bored,"

"Well if you wouldn't have punched Three in the face you wouldn't be in this predicament, this is for your safety Six," He had walked closer to her, while she was flipping through the pages of the coloring book.

He had rested himself next to her as their legs were now touching, he tore the book out of her hand, "Let me see what's in here?" he had moved it to where she couldn't see it as he was teasing her, she climbed upon his body trying to get where she could see the pictures, "Let me see!" she whined.

He had finally stopped the teasing, letting her get comfortable on his lap. They flipped through the pages until there were no more left. Dr. Brenner didn't want to leave Six, he would much more enjoy staying here with her, just her and him but he knew he had to leave.

Writer Note!

So I'm going to take a small break so I can make more chapters so I can post them more frequently.