True Colors.....

Hyeri's POV

"At least she's better than all of you."they chorused together.

I was very shocked because of what they had announced to everyone in the cafeteria.

"Ugh.... I hate her." "She's thingking she's better than us cause our oppa's defended her." "OMG I Hate her...."

Girls whispered through out the place making me so uneasy.

"Wow dude, we have our chance in making girls notice us after what they did!" Whispers continued as they echoed around the whole place.

Without notice, because of embarrassment, I ran out the place filled with humiliation.

-------------

>>>>>>>>FastForward>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hyeri's POV

"Eomma!!! Appa!!!"I cried aloud on the rooftop, while sitting at the corner holding my knee's to my face.

"I should have not gotten involved with them when I had the chance! Now I'm at the state, where everyone hates me."I cried.

*door opens*

"Oh!..... there you are!"Woobin smiled and went towards me.

"Don't go near me!"I said and backened up a bit.

"I'm thankful you and your guy friends defended me back then, but please don't do that anymore."I said trying to be polite with my words.

"We didn't defend you Hyeri."Woobin with a smirk said.

"We did that on purpose, right Jongsuk and Jaehyun."He said with a intimidating smirk.

Jongsuk came out with the other guy at the cafeteria.

"You seemed quite interesting, Ms.new student, so we did that for students to pick on you."Jongsuk said with a smirk.

"You guys are awful!"I shouted in anger.

"Well, you seem to not know that you musn't get involved with us, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, and Ahn Jaehyun."Woobin said.

I stepped backwards with a frightened face.

"So..... we will protect you if you become our servant."The jaehyun guy said.

"Can't you ask other people other than me!"I said trying to convince them.

"Did you listen or not? You seem to have forgotten that we said, you're different, which means your interesting to us, just like a pet."Woobin smiling sarcastically.

"I don't care wether you bully me or not, just as long as I never become your sevant."I said putting on a fight and was about to leave the room.

But Jaehyun grabbed my hand tightly. "You'll really regret this." He warned.

I looked at them with fear but kept myself strong.

"I don't care."I slipped of with a lie.

Once I got out, I leaned down a corner and tried to cry but I couldn't because fear was in me.

------------
JongSuk's POV

Once she left woobin said. "Now what are we going to do, We lost an interesting person to be our servant."

"Don't worry she'll come around."I said and left the rooftop.

------------
Jaehyun's POV

Ugh.... why are they interested in her she doesn't seem to be that interesting.

I seriously Hate her.

--------------------
Woobin's POV

I checked the time and it was almost time for math which means time for going to the club.
........that girl though.....she's really interesting

I smirked and left.

---------------
Hyeri's POV

It was time for math my favorite subject, though I felt scared to enter the classroom because of what happened a while ago in the cafeteria.

Should I skip or not?

>>>>>>>>>Fastforward>>>>>>>>>>>

*Dismissal time

I walked out of the building to see girls from behind nearing me.

I ran as fast as I could, and fortunately I lost them.

While I walked to my house slash Apartment, I saw a limo infront of my apartment building and guess who owned it?

..
.
.
.
.
.
. it's was.......
-----------------------------------------------------
Hello guys guess who was at the limo and Please leave a like.
I would also want to thank

@Jenniferclaud20 who always supports my books.