A hard decision

Hyeri's POV

I was in shock in that very moment. I didn't know what to say, I don't remember jaehyun telling this to us or actually to me.

Out of no where someone from behind held my hand and leaned on my shoulder which made everyone astonished.

"I'm sorry but why are you hitting on my fiancé ."Jongsuk said with a smile,

Whispers went everywhere once jongsuk said that.

"Excuse me, she's actually engaged to me, but if you prefer fiancé I don't really care, she still belongs to me."Woobin also said with a fake smile.

They all looked at me and they were signaling me to pick them but I couldn't choose from any of them.

Suddenly Mrs.Lee came with her husband, Mr and Mrs.Ahn also came along with Mr and Mrs.Kim.

"Hyeri.....who do you choose...our companies need a new heir already."Mrs.Lee said.

The three guys went to their parents and that got me quite confused......, aren't they suppose to stay together, their friends right.

"Hyeri.....we only pretended to be friends....we also pretended to be kind to you."Jaehyun said with a guilty kind of face.

"But.....My feelings for you are true, without you I'd be empty but if yo don't choose me I'll be sad of course but if your happy I'll be happy."He tried to smile but I knew there was sadness behind that.

"Ahn Jaehyun!"his parents said.

"Hyeri.....I know we lied to you, that's why I'm really sorry......I dated a lot of girls but your the only one that keeps coming up back in my head, its like I want to not think about you but you still keep coming. I might really sound like a idiot right now but will you please be with me?"Woobin said with hope.

"Yah! Kim Woobin!"his parents said.

Jongsuk then came in front of me.

"Yah, Pabo-ah.....I might not be your ideal type but....I really like you, you aren't like those other girls who try to look good. I really want you to like me but since I was apart of the lie.....you might not even like me .

I was still in shock cause who will I choose?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Sorry for short chapter, I'm already starting the different endings so today the three ending will be posted :) so you guys just have to stay tuned :)

Leave a like and also comment

XoxoMitsule