Secrets told......

Hyeri's POV

"Jongsuk?!"I said aloud

He didn't seem to hear me so I went to him. Once I came closer I saw his Mother with him talking about how to make this area into their summer house.

"Um..... excuse me Ma'am."I said politely.

"What will happen to our apartment?"I continued.

Jongsuk stared at me with cold eyes.

"Oh, you must be the people who live here."His mother smiled.

"Unfortunatly were tearing this place apart Miss, so you better start packing and----" "Oh your uniform! You must be from the school my son is?"She cut her sentence.

"Uh....Ne~, I'm just a scholar though."I smilied

"Really?! You look so pretty to be so poor."she complimented.

"Gomawo."I bowed.

"Mother we should get going."Jongsuk said with a coldhearted face.

"Go first inside I just have to tell her something."She said pointing out to me.

"So..... you must be Shin Hye Ri?"she said with a gloomed face.

I just nodded with a questioning face.

"I know your Mother."She said smiling. "She was a very kind bestfriend to me, but unfortunatley she died ."She said.

"Come visit me on my house I'll tell you everything your parents wanted you to know, because the intrusted me with in their secret."She said handing me a card.

I looked at her with a shocked look.

How does she know my parents secret while I don't?

----------------
>>>>>>>>>>FastForward>>>>>>>>>>

I kept thinking about what Mrs.Lee said to me. I let out a big sigh and went out to the nearest convinent store.

I got in to by noddles and ate by the side but what I didn't realize is Woobin flirting with a girl outside.

I choked with the food inside my mouth which made woobin notice my movements.

I turned around so he wouldn't figure out who I was, So I got out of the table inside and left the store, but suddenly I felt my wrist being grabbed from behind.

I sighed and turned around.

"Yah,Can you please let me go!"I said, forcfully pulling my wrist back to me.

But he didn't  budge at all, and in return he held my wrist more tightly.

"Ah!"I screamed in pain.

"You actually look pretty, now that O notice."He said, placing his hand to my face.

"But I have a girl I like."He whispered and let go.

I looked at him with anger and drew my attention to my injured hand.

"See ya."He smirked.

-------------------
Tomorrow:Saturday

I woke up early today just to meet Mrs.Lee but first, I called her using her number through the card.

Mrs.Lee: Hello?

Hyeri:Um.... Excuse me Mrs.Lee, this is Hyeri the daughter of Mr and Mrs Shin.

Mrs.Lee:Omo.... Hyeri you want to meet me today right.

Hyeri:Ne~, but Where should we meet?

Mrs. Lee:Meet me here at my house, right at this very second a limo should be outside.

I looked out the window to see a expensive limo outside the apartment building.

Hyeri: Are you sure that it ok?

Mrs.Lee:Its ok... Since your the daughter of my precious bestfriend. I'm hanging up now.

*Beep Beep

The line went off so I got my bag and everything I needed, and of to Lee Jong Suk's house.

>>>>>>>>>>Fastforward>>>>>>>>>>

"Whoa, Yeppuda!"I said staring at the big house.

"Miss, Were here already, just meet Mrs.Lee at the living room."The driver said.

"Kamsamida."I said and left the car.

*Walking to the living room

"Ah....Mrs.Lee over here."I said taking her attention.

"Oh your here..... Please seat down."

"Ah, Ne~"I said in return.

"So........about my parents."I continued.

"How did they die."she suddenly said.

"My Uncle told me they...... Died because of a car crash accident."I said with a gloomed face.

"Are you sure it was a accident?"

I stared at her with a confused face.

"They didn't pass away in a accident, it was on purpose."She said with a serious face.

"U-uncle never told me that...."I stutered.

"Its because you were to young to find out."

"They told me that if they do die, they wanted me to take care of you."

"I can perfectly take care of myself Mrs.Lee."I said with a smile.

"So..... Since you already 17 years old, they might start already."

"Who might be 'they'?"I said, getting quite confused.

"You can't know about them yet but for all I know is that first thing tomorrow you're living with us."She placed a smile on.

"Aomma!"Jongsuk said out of no where.

"Why does she."he pointed. "Have to live with us!"

"Yah Jongsuk darling, We need her safe from the _ _ _'s."she muttered the last part.

"Ugh...!!!"He shot me a glare and banged the door.

"Aish, that child!"Mrs. Lee.

"Well, hyeri I'll see you tomorrow."she placed a smile.

"Becareful, be sure to not encouter bad people from the enemies of the Shin's and Lee's tonight."she wispered.

--------------------------------------------------

Guess who's companies are verses them. Leave a like and also commemt.

-Mitsule:)