Chapter 5

Kiel's pov

A while ago at the restaurant...

While eating,

 I kept on checking the notification on my phone, waiting to see a text from Lena.

Why am I thinking about her, while being here with another girl?

Do I have feelings for her?

My date was already trying to kiss me on our first date, what the hell?

So we just canceled it. I'm not really interested.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lena's pov

Finally, it was my birthday. Kiel got me a necklace with a little heart pendant, it was so beautiful.

My friends also got me a lot of things that I like. I'm thankful for them for always being here for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was already 11 pm.

Kiel put the blindfold on me and told me that he has another gift for me, I asked him what was it and he said it was a surprise.

He said that we're here, and took my blindfold off.

It was so beautiful, with a table with my favorite flowers, and music, and the view was exquisite.

We ate, and the food was delicious. When we finished eating, my favorite song plays. "Will you dance with me?" Kiel asks while looking at my eyes. "Yes," I answered.

While we were slow dancing,
I finally realized that I don't just like him, I'm falling in love with him.

Looking at him makes me fall for him more. He looks very handsome with his black suit, blue-gray eyes, and pink pouty lips.

While dancing,

he said, "You look very beautiful." I blushed and said, "You look handsome yourself." I saw his ears turn red.

When it was 11:59 pm he greeted me, "Happy birthday, love." It made my heart explode.

After that dance, we decided to go home to rest.