Astraphobia

Now madness takes you, forever.

He stifles a moan as the older man shoves him against the concrete wall. "Careful..." he says, his voice barely a whisper. "Careful? Careful? You should count yourself lucky, Doctor Crane. I could do so much worse to you after the trouble you caused in the Narrows."

  "I'm sorry Edward. I truly am. How was I supposed to know he was after Kris? Also, what was she doing there in the first place?" Kristan Kringle should not have been there if Edward truly cared about her and her well-being. However, Jonathan wasn't about to point out that little fact to Edward. At least, not in his current mood.

  Edward grabs Jonathan's bruised, but hopefully not broken, shoulder. He yelps as pain shoots down his arm. "They took her, Crane! They were your contacts! Find her!" Pissing off the Riddler? Really? At least it wasn't the Joker... "I'll find her. I promise,"

  Edward smiles a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. "To right, you will. Or consequences." Uh-oh. What does that mean? I  don't know. Nothing good. "I promise, I promise! Just don't hurt me anymore. It's not going to bring her back any faster." Now, why would you say a fool thing like that? I'M IN PAIN! I don't know what I'm saying.

"You better!" Edward says grabbing Jonathan's face in his hands, bringing his face close to the younger man's. 🎶 Sha-la-la-la-la-la My oh my Look like the boy too shy Now's your moment (ya, ya, ya)
Boy, you better do it soon
No time will be better (ya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya)🎶 Shut up!

"Edward, please... Y-your hurting me.." Fear? I'm afraid? I don't feel fear! I cause it! But the feeling was unmistakable. Fear and anxiety, mixed with something else.

Desire.

Jonathan chews his bottom lip, his breathing shallow, his tongue darting out to lick his dry lips. Edward steps back, removing his hands from Jonathan's face. "So sorry, Johnny. It's just... you know what Kris means to me. I couldn't bear it if anything should happen to her," Jonathan huffs in frustration and pain.

If he can't take a hint...

Jonathan grabs the other man and turns them so Edward's back is against the brick wall of the warehouse instead. The green-suited man's eyes widen in shock. Good. My turn now. "J-johnny... You know.. I didn't mean..." Nygma stutters. Jonathan puts his face up close to the older man's. "Shut. Up." he growls. Jonathan presses his left hand firmly against Edward's shoulder.

Edward's lips part slightly. His breaths come in short rasps. "Jon.." Edward's voice pleads. Jonathan reaches and grabs the other man's hair, tilting his head back. He feels Edward squirm in his grip, trying to break free. If you keep drawing this out much longer, I'm taking over! No! I'm doing this my way! Butt out!

Jonathan leans down and presses his lips against the older man's. Edward's soft lips scratch against Jonathan's dry ones as he feels the Tinkerer return the kiss. Just as Edward pulls Jonathan closer, the younger man pulls away and turns to leave. "Wait..." the older calls to him. "I'll keep my promise, Edward. She'll be returned to you safely."

  "That's not..." the tinkerer trails off. "Thank you, Jonathan."

  "Of course. Good night Edward."  the young man says, before dissolving into the darkness.
Edward reaches out to the space John had been moments before, grasping at only shadows, leaving the other man wondering how he did that.