05.

I am drunk

I am drunk.

You heard me right. Well, maybe I'm just a little bit over tipsy.

Ivy convinced me to come out with her tonight, she didn't want me getting into one of my slumps where I didn't do anything except go to work. That always happened after a bad episode with my dad. And today, was more than bad.

Ivy is the only person who knows about what goes on at home, and that's only because she swore she would never tell anyone. And, I trust her. And I hope it can stay that way.

My stomach hurt majorly, if I moved the wrong way I was in agony. I just had to be careful. And the red strikes on my back? My Fathers belt. But I'd rather not get into that.

Ivy gave me one of her dresses to wear, I just made sure my back and stomach were covered. That wasn't hard thought, I just wore a simple clubbing dress. She had plenty of these, since she went out a lot more than I did.

 She had plenty of these, since she went out a lot more than I did

Once again, Ivy chose my dress. That's because she knew if she left it to me, the mood I am in I would've worn my hoodie and sweatpants. But I knew for a fact that Ivy wouldn't let that happen. She was quite bossy earlier.

I already came up with a story about my face. If anybody asks, I will say I was in the park walking and a dog came up to me so I stroked it but it decided to attack my face. Sounds real enough, right?

Anyway, let's stop talking about the bad stuff happening.

This club is amazing. It only opened a few weeks ago, it's called 'Move For Me.'

At this point, I was at the bar and Ivy was dancing with some guy she found a while ago. I don't think she really liked him, she just wants someone to hook up with. She does that a lot. But, what do I know? She might've changed!

"Hey! Mr. Bartender can you get me another one of these, please? They're so good." I asked the man working behind the bar, my words slurring slightly.

"Sure thing, doll. Don't you think you should slow down on the drinks, though?" He asked me, which made a confused expression take over my face.