09.

We had just gotten onto the plane, and Lacey hadn't spoke to me since I had told her everything about the mafia

We had just gotten onto the plane, and Lacey hadn't spoke to me since I had told her everything about the mafia. I understand why she should be upset and confused, but I would rather her express her feelings than keep them all bottled up.

She sat down in one of the seats at the back, so I sat next to her. Ace and Theo sat closer to the front so they could keep getting more information about the French. We had to get all of the information that we could, not wanting to be missing anything. If we didn't get just one piece of information then the whole safe house idea would be ruined.

Lacey was sat there with her arms crossed, looking out of the window. She didn't even pay attention to me even though I was sat right next to her.

I sighed before gripping onto her chin to make her face me, which made her gasp slightly. "You're not going to ignore me for the whole plane ride now, are you?"

"You've just told me some people I don't even know are trying to attack me. I think that means I can do what I want." She replied, shouting at me slightly lifting her hand up and taking mine away from her chin. I laughed at her actions and just sat there watching her.

Minutes later the flight attendant walked over and asked us if we needed anything, "Do you have champagne?" Lacey asked her, which shocked me completely that she would drink so early.

"We do. I'll get you some." She replied, which made Lacey thank her as she walked away to get the drink. I turned to face Lacey to see a slight smirk on her face.

I raised an eyebrow at her actions, wondering what she was smirking at. I laughed to myself quietly before asking her, "What game are you playing, darling?"

She stood up and walked right over to me. She placed herself in my lap, putting her hair over her shoulder as she leaned down towards my ear and whispered, "A game? You want to play?"

I shook my head at her, and placed both of my hands on her ass and smacked it, "I thought we had already started?"

She began to kiss down my neck, getting lower towards my chest. Her actions made me want to do something back towards her. So, I lifted up her dress and began to rub her through the outside of her panties. I didn't move them out of the way.. just yet.

"Knox.." she breathed, stopping kissing my neck as I touched her. She had completely folded at my touch. I continued to rub her, not going fully into things yet. As much as I wanted too, she had been a little tease for the past few minutes, so she had it coming.

She breathed heavily with her head on my shoulder, her reaction to my touch made me smirk. I loved the effect I had on her yet I had barely done anything to her. I took my hand away from her bottom half which made her grab hold of my hand and try to push it back down. "Don't be so desperate, love. It will only mean you'll have to wait longer for what you want. Now, we don't want Ace and Theo hearing this, do we?"