08.

I was going to get on a plane

I was going to get on a plane. With nothing but a photo frame.

All of my other belongings were left at my house with my Father. Knox told me we could go shopping to get all new clothes and makeup for me when we got there. That made me think that we would be there for a while, and I didn't know if I could stay away from my friends and family for so long. Well, my Pops and Ivy.

"Wait! Before we go, can I please go and see my Pops? I need to tell him where I'm going, or else he will worry about me." I asked Knox, and he nodded at me. "Thank you. He lives just down this road then it's the first house on the left." I pointed down a road to try and give Knox directions, and I think it worked.

Knox began to drive and I looked down at my leg. I would have to cover it with my dress before I went into my Pops house. I didn't want to worry him so much. He didn't know anything about what my Father did to me, and I think it's time to tell him. Now that everybody in my life knows, it wouldn't be fair to leave my Pops out of this. He knew everything else in my life, so why shouldn't he know about my Father?

My Pops is the least judgmental person on this planet, I could tell him anything and no doubt he would support me.

I took a deep breath as Knox stopped the car, "Are you going to be alright? He's not like your Father, is he?"

I smiled slightly at how much care he was showing towards me, but the thought of Knox thinking that about my Pops made me upset. "No, he's the most amazing man ever. I promise you I'll be okay. I just need to hide my leg from him, I don't want him to see it."

I stood up out of the car and Knox leaned over and pulled my dress right down close to my knees. More of my cleavage was exposed this way, but my leg was covered. And that's all that mattered at the minute.

"All better." Knox said, creating butterflies in my stomach at his actions. I had a feeling inside me, what was going on with me?

"I'll see you soon!" I said, trying to hide the way I was feeling. I waved goodbye to the three boys sitting in the car as I limped towards my Pops front door. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently outside of his house waiting for him to open the door for me to come inside.

Not even a minute later he opened the door, stood there leaning on his walking frame. "Oh, Pops! I've missed you so much." I exclaimed, standing in the doorframe leaning over towards him so I could hug him tightly. I never wanted to let go.

"It's only been two days, my sweet girl." He told me, laughing slightly with his voice sounding sleepy. He had been having trouble sleeping lately, since he had problems with this oxygen levels it's been difficult for him to relax. Even though the carers come to check on him in the night, he gets too worried that somethings going to happen. I tried to reassure him in every way possible, but the truth is that I'm worried too. I don't think I could live without my Pops.