Chapter 6: Harem Pleasure (🍋)/Goda's Wrath

(Inside the dorm, Setsuna lightly pushes Kenji in his bed and takes his shirt off. Then Ibara and Reiko take their bra off and put their boobs on his face as he starts sucking them. Setsuna unbuckles his pants and his member springs out.)

Setsuna: So huge.

Pony: So big.

(Then Pony starts sucking his member while Yui puts her pussy on his face and he starts licking her, making her moan, and then Itsuka makes out with her while Ibara and Kinoko suck on Reiko's breast, making her moan. Setsuna and Pony take turns sucking his member as he feels it twitching.)

Kenji: Girls, I'm cumming.

Reiko: Me too.

(Then he cam and sprayed on Setsuna and Pony, and then Kinoko strokes his member until he sprays on her, Yui, Itsuka, Reiko and Ibara.)

Kenji: (pants) Are you ready for the main course?

Girls: Yeah.

(Then Kenji puts his member inside Setsuna's pussy and his fingers on Pony and Ibara, making them moan. Then he starts thrusting slowly until he goes harder while Yui and Itsuka do their scissors position, and then Kenji feels his member twitching inside Setsuna.)

Kenji: Setsuna, I'm about to cum.

Setsuna: Get me pregnant, handsome.

Pony/Ibara: We're about to cum as well.

(Then he cums inside Setsuna and she moans. Then Itsuka gets in her doggy style and shakes her ass, causing him to put his member inside her pussy and thrust fast.)

Itsuka: (moans) You're... (moans) so good at this...

(Then he fingers Yui and Reiko while Yui comes up to him and kisses him doninantly. Their sex session lasts for 6 hours.)

(Timeskip)

(Monoma wakes up and sees Kenji with the girls laying on his bed.)

Monoma: (chuckles) Lucky devil...

(Some hours later, Class 1-B is seen preparing to start their training until Monoma notices that Kairi isn't among them.)

Monoma: Guys, where's Kairi?

Tetsutetsu: Nah, he said something about having a conversation with someone named Touya.

Monoma: Hmmm.... well... okay, let's get our training started.

Ryuji: Okay.

Wizardriver: Driver On! Please!

Naruto: I was born ready.

Wizardriver: Shabadoobi Touch Henshin! (X3)

Kenji/Naruto/Ryuji: Henshin!

Wizardriver: Flame! Please! Hi-Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi!

(Then they transform into Kamen Rider Zolda, Kamen Rider Wizard and Kamen Rider Kuuga.)

Wizard: Now, it's showtime!

(Suddenly some figures come in.)

????: Look, dear. It's our weakling son.

????: Hey, you monster!

(Suddenly Kira is possessed by Goda.)

????: Huh? His hair changed?

(Then Goda turns to Kira's old family.)

Goda: Ah, Kira's old family. I will obliterate all of you for Kira.

????: (scared) You're not our brother!

????: He was never your brother!

(Suddenly Goda pulls out three core medals, inserts them on his driver and uses the scanner to scan them.)

Goda: Henshin!

OOO D.: Mukade! Hachi! Ari! Goda! Goda! Go~da!

(Then Goda transforms into Kamen Rider Goda and charges at them, and then he punches them constantly until he opens his claws and pierces through Kira's old parents' hearts, killing them

(Then Goda transforms into Kamen Rider Goda and charges at them, and then he punches them constantly until he opens his claws and pierces through Kira's old parents' hearts, killing them.)

Kuuga: Well, that was anticlimactic

(Then Kira's former sisters run away completely scared of what happened.)

Monoma: (scoffs) Cowards.

Zolda: Well, let's go back to training.

(Then they resume their training during one week.)

(Timeskip)

(Class 1-B is ready to fight against Class 1-A.)

Kenji: Alright, guys. Let's go to battle.

Class 1-B: YEAH!

(To be continued)