Chapter 9: Final Battle (Part 2)

(The Kamen Riders circle Kamen Rider Deku and glare at him. Then Kamen Rider Ryuki charges at him first as he pulls out a card.)

Dragvisor: Sword Vent!

(Then Kamen Rider Ryuki slashes Kamen Rider Deku, who gets back up and punches him, and then Kamen Rider Knight kicks Deku away before pulling out a card and inserts it on his Darkvisorzwei.)

Darkvisorzwei: Sword Vent!

(Kamen Rider Knight then draws his Darkblade and pierces him.)

Knight: How disappointing you have become, Izuku. The past One for All users would cry for seeing you use your powers merely for fame. Quirks just makes people greedy, and I'll help Kenji to end this.

Drive: (slashes Deku) You can't stop us, Deku. The Kamen Riders are the true symbols of peace.

(Kamen Rider Deku tries to punch Kamen Rider Drive, who dodges the punch, and then tries to slash him, but Izuki grabs his swords and shoves them off before being kicked by him. Then Deku charges at Drive and punches him before kicking him. Kamen Rider Femme pulls out a card from her deck and inserts it on her Blancvisor.)

Blancvisor: Sword Vent!

(Then she arms herself with the Wingslasher and charges at Izuku, who kicks her leg before being kicked away by her.)

Femme: Ugh... my leg...

(And then Kamen Rider Zolda starts shooting until he manages to hit Izuku's shoulder, and he falls down. Kamen Rider Izuku charges at Kamen Rider Deku and tries to slash him, but he dodges the attacks, and then Kamen Rider OOO still in his Gatakiriba Combo, tries to use his duplicates to attack him, but he shields himself and then he prepares to punch him.)

Deku: DETROIT RIDER SMASH!

(Then Deku punches OOO down, knocking him out, and then the Class 1-A students, who survived start cheering for Izuku.)

Ochako: Deku-kun!

Deku: Ochako-chan?

Ochako: Whatever you do, defeat your brother. We want Class 1-A back to action. Destroy Class 1-B, we're counting on you!

Tenya: She's right, you can defeat your brother!

Yuga: Win for us, Deku.

Shoji: For Class 1-A.

(Then Izuku becomes Brave and decides to stand up.)

Deku: I, Izuku Midoriya shall bring justice and save Class 1-A from my... Ack...

(Then Kamen Rider Drive kicks Kamen Rider Deku.)

Class 1-A: MIDORIYA!

(Then Kamen Rider Drive is seen in his Survive Speed form.)

Drive: We're not going to rule the world. We're going to save it.

Zolda: Now let's talk about Deku's friends. Ochako Uraraka, who always protects him, and I hate her for that. Tenya Iida, who likes to live in the shadow of his own brother. Toru Hagakure, the invisible girl, who just wasn't more invisible than I was. Yuga Aoyama, the spy working for the League of Villains and their deceased leader All For One. Mezo Shoji, the Goro wannabe. Hanta Sero, who always smiles to hide the depression of his life being a disgrace. Eijiro Kirishima, brother of Tetsutetsu, who always hated when we both hanged out like good friends. Enough talk. Time to destroy you!

(Then Kamen Rider Zolda blasts Kamen Rider Deku while Kamen Rider Agito kicks him away, but Izuku gets back up and punches Agito away.)

Zolda: YOU WILL NOT STOP ME, PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BROTHER!

Deku: I will not let you ruin All Might's legacy. I will finish this right now!

(Then Kamen Rider Zolda pulls out a card from his deck and inserts it on his Magnuvisor.)

Magnuvisor: Advent!

(Then Magnugiga appears again, but Izuku jumps up.)

Deku: I'll and this at once!

(Kamen Rider Knight tries to interfere, but gets kicked away by Izuku.)

Deku: This is for Class 1-A.

(Then Kamen Rider Deku prepares to punch Kamen Rider Zolda.)

Deku: I'm sorry for this, brother. DETROIT RIDER SMASH!

(Suddenly Kira's spirit kicks Izuku away.)

All Might: What?

(Then they see Kamen Rider OOO in his Tajador Eternity Combo.)

OOO: Behold my power!

(Then Kamen Rider OOO charges at Kamen Rider Deku and kicks him away before using Kira's spirit to punch him again. Izuku feels pain as Kamen Rider Gaim slashes him and Kamen Rider Femme pulls out her card.)

Blancvisor: Advent!

(Then Blancwing appears and blows Izuku away with her wind)

Zolda: (pulls out a card) Time to finish this!

Magnuvisor: Final Vent!

Izuku: Oh, come on, man.

(Then Kamen Rider Zolda puts his Magnuvisor behind Magnugiga's back and fires all of its arsenal at Izuku, killing him.)

Class 1-A: MIDORIYA!

Zolda: We did it, guys. We won.

Mic: Uh... it turns out that Class 1-B has won this Battle Royale.

(Then Inko falls to her knees because her son died, and the Class 1-A students, except for a few, quietly sob for Izuku while Class 1-B cheers Kenji for his victory. The battle is over.)