Epilogue

(Four months later.)

(After Izuku's death, Class 1-B had finally started shining as they were seen as the true heroes. Meanwhile Inko, Toshinori, Ochako, Toru, Tsuyu, Iida, Ojiro, Sero and Yuga go to Izuku's grave and it said: IN THE MEMORY OF IZUKU MIDORIYA. Then Inko, Toshinori and the Class 1-A students give him flowers, clothes and pictures, and then they go to a cabin. They see the news about Class 1-B shining and Inko clenches her fist until Ochako calms her down. Noah, Izumi, Katsumi, Shoka, Mina, Momo, Shoto, Kyoka and Katsuki were the only Class 1-A students who haven't been expelled from U.A. University, and Kamen Rider Zolda has become the number one hero. Then Inko goes back to Izuku's grave.)

Inko: (saddened) Izuku, I'm sorry I didn't save you. I just wanted Kamen Rider Zolda being defeated. (sobs) I wish we could be a family again (sniffs) and I'm a failure for the family.

(Then Inko starts crying over Izuku, and then Toshinori comes in to calm her down, and deep inside he thinks about getting his revenge on Kenji.)

Toshinori: We'll have our revenge on Kenji, and then Class 1-B shall fall into Class 1-A's grasp.

(Meanwhile at U.A University, the students have celebrated Kenji's victory and he's also happy with his new life. He married the Class 1-B girls and they have seven kids. Three boys: Isaac the son of Kenji and Yui, Riku the son of Kenji and Setsuna, and Gai the son of Kenji and Reiko, and four girls: Rosa the daughter of Kenji and Pony, Ryoko the daughter of Kenji and Kinoko, Asuka the daughter of Kenji and Itsuka, and Miyu the daughter of Kenji and Ibara. He finally got a better life.)

Kenji: I finally did it. I have become the number one hero, and I have a family of my own.

(Then Itsuka and Yui come in and put his arm between their breast.)

Yui: (seductively) Want to go for another round, baby.

Itsuka: (seductively) I want that dick inside my ass.

(Then they heard some moans and went to the dorm, where they take a peek and see Kairi having sex with Midnight, Kira having sex with Mei, Noah making out with Izumi, Naruto having sex with Caulifla, Ryuji sucking on Nejire's breast, and Tokuro having fun with Melissa. They giggle and go to their private room.)

Cast

Kenji Midoriya/Kamen Rider Zolda

Mina Ashido/Pinky

Momo Yaoyorozu/Creati

Kyoka Jiro/Earphone Jack

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugo/Kacchan

Kairi Todoroki/Kamen Rider Ryuga/Kamen Rider Ryuki

Nemuri Kayama/Midnight

Noah Kaminari/Kamen Rider Drive/Kamen Rider Shinobi

Kira Aizawa/Kamen Rider OOO/Kamen Rider Goda

Mei Hatsume

Naruto Uzumaki/Kamen Rider Wizard/Kamen Rider Gaim

Ryuji Higashikata/Kamen Rider Kuuga/Kamen Rider Agito

Nejire Hado

Tokuro Koizumi/Kamen Rider Knight

Melissa Shield/Kamen Rider Femme

Neito Monoma

Tetsutetsu

Ibara Shiozaki

Itsuka Kendo

Kinoko Komori

Pony Tsunotori

Reiko Yanagi

Setsuna Tokage

Yui Kodai

Enji Todoroki/Endeavor

Nezu

Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead

Emi Fukukado/Ms. Joke

Touya Todoroki/Dabi

Izuku Midoriya/Deku/Kamen Rider Dabi

Ochako Uraraka/Uravity

Tenya Iida/Ingenium

Eijiro Kirishima/Red Riot

Toru Hagakure/Invisible Girl

Hanta Sero

Mashirao Ojiro

Yuga Aoyama/Can't Stop Twinkling

Denki Kaminari

Minoru Mineta

Mezo Shoji

Koji Koda

Toshinori Yagi/All Might

Inko Midoriya

Nomu

== Post-Credit Scene ==

(Inko, Toshinori, Tenya and Toru are seen still home as the rest of the former Class 1-A went grocery shopping in town. Tenya reads a newspaper about another Kamen Rider, but in Jump City. He reads the whole story about Kamen Rider G and smirks deviously.)

Tenya: I can convince this boy to destroy that villainous brother of Izuku and kill him forever. HeheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Kamen Rider Zolda will return)