Chapter 8 DEAL

Kakauwi ko lang galing sa mall. Busog na busog ako kaya naman napapapikit pa ako minsan kapag humahakbang.

Ughh mamaya ilalabas ko talaga lahat ng sama ng loob ko.

Pagpasok na pagkapasok ko palang sa loob ng mansyon ay nakarinig agad ako ng iyak at sigawa.

What is happening?

"You're destroying my life mom! Is this how you want?, depriving me of freedom? to lock me up forever by marrying someone I don't love! I don't even know him!" I heard ate camela's voice. She's crying at the same time shouting.

"Camela! Don't talk to your mom like that she's still you're mother!" It's dad. Nandito na sila?

"Ohhh yeah... She's my mom at the same time she is also the person who wants me to lived miserable."

Nagmamadali akong pumunta sa salas kung saan nanggagaling ang sigawan. Ate camela was standing in front of my parents crying and angry was visible into her eyes. While my mom was relax and comfortable sitting on the large sofa, and my father was also standing beside of my mom.

"What happened?" Biglang tanong pero walang pumansin saakin.

Ok....

Mom sip tea a little bit but her eyes remains with ate camela. mommy sneezed before starting to explain. " I did it because I want to secured your future. This is for your own good. Tignan mo nga kung saan nagtapos Ang pakikipagrelasyon mo sa Jake na iyon? He is nothing but a piece of shit! Sinaktan ka na nga niya tinuhog pa pati best friend mo, what kind of boyfriend is that?. Tigil tigilan mo na yang kahibangan mo Wala tayong mga lahing marurupok at nagpapaloko. Oh my goodness at iyung best friend mo layuan mo it's ok to look bitter in front of them but don't you ever bring your confidence and standards down. Make them realized that even without that guy you can survive because you are independent, matured, and confident. At ginagawa ko ito dahil gusto kong maipamukha mo sa kanilang may mga lalaki pang mas matataas ang standard na naghahabol sayo."si mommy na stress na stress. Agad naman itong inaalalayan ni Dad noong biglang sinapo ni mom ang noon nito.

"Honey are you ok?, Tawagan ko na ba ang private doctors natin? You looked stress" si dad na inaalalayan si mommy.

"I'm ok, na hon nahihilo lang" Mommy said to dad.

I was about to smiled because of my parents sweetness when my eyes laid with ate camela. She was looking down with the pain on her eyes, lifeless and no hope.

I never saw her like this. The camela I knew was strong, matured, smart and independent.

But now....

I have witnessed the person I admire become discouraged. Totoo nga kaya ang mga kasabihan at nababasa; That even the strongest person in the world has weaknesses as well.

Camela's pov.

Everyone has a secret, and everyone deserves to remained that secret into private as long as they want.

I have a secret too, a beautiful mistake no matter how tragic it ended I will still considered it beautiful; not because it ended that way but because it felt that way.

The mistake that I would never considered as a mistake.

Hinaplos ko ang noo nito na pinagapawisan habang nakapikit Ang mata at mahimbing na natutulog.

Ilang sigundo lang ay daghan-dahang bumukas ang mga mata nito at sumalubong saakin ang kulay abo nitong mga mata na nagpapaalala saakin ng lalaking nagbigay saakin ng buhay na hinahangad  ko sa loob ng isang araw.