𝟚

2023

Yakutsk Russia

Hyacinth was in her humble abode making herself some food when she heard a knock.

"Who the heck comes out in a place like this?" Hyacinth mumbled to herself and opened the door to see her family and a random man with a frozen camera almost hypothermic.

"What? hello?" she said.

"Let us in you idiot, I'm freezing." Kingo said as he pushed her away.

"Where is the heater?" Sprite came in.

"It's in storage." Hyacinth laughed.

"What!" Kingo exclaimed.

"I don't need one." she smiled, "I got you guys." she laughed and used her powers to heat up the room.

"This is amazing, I am so happy to finally meet you madam, sir speaks very highly of you." the man with the camera spoke.

"Umm, thanks? who is he?" she whispered to Kingo.

"Karun my valet." Kingo told her.

"Of course." she chuckled.

"How are you wearing a tank top and shorts in this weather." Sprite laughed as she rubbed her hands to keep herself warm.

"You know why." she smiled at Sprite.

Sersi smiled at Hyacinth and walked in to give her a hug, "I wouldn't do that." Hyacinth warned, "It's so nice to see you." Hyacinth said as she tried to make herself seem less rude.

"As much as I love surprise visits... what's wrong?" Hyacinth asked.

"We need you to come with us." Ikaris said.

"It's nice to meet you too Ikaris." she sarcastically smiled.

"We do though." Kingo told her.

"Why? You know Ajak told me not to leave." Hyacinth said.

"That is the... problem." Sersi started but got cut off by Ikaris.

"Ajak's dead." he said with no emotion... if there was one Hyacinth would call it annoyed.

"Ikaris!" Sprite said.

"Didn't I just tell you to tell her calmly?" Kingo screeched.

Hyacinth's eye's widened.

"W- what?" she asked not liking what she heard before. She thought to herself, "maybe if I ask again, they will tell me that I heard it wrong. It has to be something else.

"I'm sorry." Sersi said.

Hyacinth shook her head, "I did not hear it right!" Hyacinth's body shook, "tell me I heard it wrong!" she demanded.