𝟙𝟙

The sunshine blinding her was the first thing she noticed when she woke up the next morning

The sunshine blinding her was the first thing she noticed when she woke up the next morning. "You have major anger issues you know that?"

Hyacinth rubbed her eyes gently to get accustomed to the brightness. "You're alive." she blurted.

Druig chuckled as he put the avengers comic aside, "I was expected you to be happier than that."

Hyacinth stood up straight, "no, I am... I'm so sleepy." she mumbled.

Druig smiled as he sat down next to her on the small bed. "For the record, I am glad that you're alive." she grinned at him as she kissed his clothed shoulder.

The boy laughed as he pulled her closer to him, and put his head on her shoulder, "Also, where are we and what happened with Ikaris?"

"He's gone." he told her.

Hyacinth sighed. Somehow she felt bad. She had known Ikaris all her life, and never in those thousands of years of walking together she thought he would betray them. They were family, and he had done so much harm. "It's all so weird."

Druig hummed.

Just then the door opened and they saw a child walk in. "I--" he blurted.

"Jack? Where did you g-- Oh, you're up!" a man Hyacinth did not recognise smiled at the pair, "Honey, get in here!" he shouted.

Phastos came running in, which made Hyacinth realise she was looking at Ben, Phastos husband and Jack who was their child. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Hyacinth nodded, "Fine. Fine now." 

Druig had stopped their embrace as soon as Jack had walked inside, clearly being shy. Which made Hyacinth laugh at him.

"Do you want food?" Phastos asked.

Hyacinth sheepishly nodded, "I'll get something for the two of you." Ben said as he looked at Druig and Hyacinth.

Hyacinth smiled as a thank you and looked at the younger boy. "Jack, come here." Phastos called his son.

"Hi." Hyacinth smiled.

She expected the boy to be shy and not respond like the other children she had met, but the first thing he told her way... "Can you make a fireball!?"

"Jack!" Phastos scolded.

Hyacinth chuckled, "I can."

"Can you make one now?" he asked.

"I don't think your father would appreciate it if I burnt his house down." she told him.

Phastos nodded, "I wouldn't. Thank you very much."

~

Hyacinth was happy.