𝟞

Druig was woken up from his unknown slumber when he heard Kingo shouting his name

"What do you want?" he groaned.

"Phastos is here and-" Kingo started but did not get a chance to finish his sentence as Druig ran out.

"Well great." Kingo mumbled and went outside to catch up.

"Please tell me you have it" Druig practically begged Phastos.

"I looked..." Phastos started.

Druig didn't let him finish, instead he threw a chair.

"Let me finish you idiot!" Phastos screamed.

"I do have a serum... but it isn't finished. It needs something."

"Well, what is it?" Druig asked eagerly.

"That is what I need to find out."

"Maybe," Druig started, "we take some of her blood to see what the poison contains so we can try to find a cure?" Druig asked.

"We tried that... that is how we got this close." Kingo said.

"Then let's do it again!" Druig huffed.

"Fine." Phastos gave in

~

*I don't know chemistry, biology and stuff... just go with it cause its wattpad lmao*

Phastos was trying to reverse engineer a cure from Hyacinth's blood sample.

Phastos was trying to focus and Druig wouldn't let him.

He kept interrupting him, talking about something and didn't let him focus.

"Druig... would you." he thought and really thought a good way to leave him alone, "go and talk to Kingo or someone about this? I'm trying to focus here!" he tried to keep his voice flat, but he got annoyed.

Druig groaned.

Phastos sighed thinking about his situation, if something like this ever to happen to his husband... he would lose his mind.

He would die.

Nobody had to say it, everyone in the family knew how much Hyacinth and Druig cared... loved one another.

Everyone knew, except for them maybe.

He couldn't imagine what Druig was feeling.

Looking at his love unconscious in that state.

"Listen... I think I can figure this out. I just need-"

"Space." Druig answered and Phastos nodded.

"I get it... I'll go sit with her. She's been there alone for a while." Druig rubs his eyes and leaves.