𝟝

"Her powers... are killing her. You remember the time in Aztec Empire in 1513?" Kingo asked and Druig nodded quickly.

~

1513

Aztec Empire 

Hyacinth was wheezing as Druig was caring her back.

"Ajak!" Druig screamed.

"What happened?" Ajak rushed towards the fair.

"I think the deviant poisoned her, I saw it putting something inside her when it bit her." a tear stained Sersi said.

Ajak nodded and they put her down so that Ajak can work her magic.

"Druig, she's overheating, put her to sleep." Ajak ordered and Druig when they saw Hyacinth  heating up the room, still wheezing.

Druig did as he was told.

~

"She gonna be okay?" Kingo asked Ajak at night when everyone was asleep cause he knew Ajak was lying about Hyacinth's condition.

"The deviant... it almost killed her, and it poison that it gave her..." Ajak shook her head in disbelief, "she's going to lose control of her powers. The poison spreads slowly and-"

"We can find a cure then, there has to be one." Kingo suggested.

Ajak put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head, "this is very powerful. But she does have time... if she doesn't use her powers much she'll have time." Ajak sighed.

"We have to do something!" Kingo sighed.

"You can-" Hyacinth said calmy who looked awake so they knew she heard every word, "Don't tell anyone. Especially Druig."

~

2023

Hyacinth was badly wounded after being poisoned and her immunity system became terrible.

She kept getting overheated and as the time passed her changes of survival decreased.

Hyacinth was told by Ajak to never use her powers again after they fought the last deviant.

and she had obeyed Ajak until today.

"So you're tellin' me, all three of you have been lying to us for centuries!?" Druig screamed.

"Well Phastos knows too." Kingo added as if Druig wasn't already angry.

"This is barbaric!" Druig started throwing stuff around.

"And also, Cinthy was having an episode the day before she left and she almost killed a child. Ajak found out and moved her to Russia. She was overwhelmed by guilt. It wasn't her fault. Ajak didn't let her wait." Kingo explained.