𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

Roxy

Cuddled up on the bed with Lo, I felt like I couldn't get close enough to him, constantly shifting my body so that we were touching everywhere.

I've been so tired recently from all the moving about. It's completely different from when I was in that room. Doing nothing but sitting in agony, no communication apart from Brad and his goons. As much as I love being back with the guys, it's really taken a toll on me.

"What movie do you want to watch, micetta?" Lo rumbled.

"I don't care," I mumble, trying to move closer to him again. He drops the remote and grabs my hips, lifting me up and putting me down on his hips.

"There," He said, "Now you can't get any closer to me." Lo grinned.

I tentatively place my hands on his chest and lean down, so my body is draped over his. I know I'm being clingy, but today was the first time I've been in a public place that wasn't the beach, and it scared the life out of me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and spread his legs so I could fit between them; we were hip to hip and chest to chest.

"Are you okay, Rox?" Lo whispers into my hair.

"Mhm, tired." I groan, my face in his neck, comforted by his smell.

We sit in silence for a few minutes, Lorenzo running one hand through my hair and the other traveling up and down my back.

I go to open my mouth to ask if Lo wants me to move when the door bangs open, and JJ practically screams, "My eyes!"

I burrow closer to Lo, my lip twitching, and hear Atlas whisper, "Is this sexual or?"

Lo lets out a huge laugh, "No, you fuckers, we're just cuddling. Get in here so we can watch a movie." He breathes out through the laughter.

Atlas and JJ climb in on either side of us, arms full of snacks. JJ grumbles under his breath, "You better not hog her the whole time, Lo."

Lo tightens his hold on me instead, turning his head in JJ's direction to poke his tongue out at him.

"Children," Atlas mumbles.

"What movie, love?" JJ asks.

"For the second time, I don't care," I say.

"Ooh, someone is groggy," Atlas teases while poking his fingers into my sides, "No!" I squeal, trying to squirm away from him.

Lorenzo keeps his arms around me, so my attempts to escape are futile, "Save me, JJ!" I yell around the onslaught of fingers.

I look at JJ with puppy dog eyes; he has a wicked grin on his face when he goes for Lo, tickling him instead until he loosens his grip on me.

JJ sees his opening and grabs me, turning us over, so we're lying on our sides, his back to them.

With an impression of an evil laugh, he shouts, "The princess is mine!"

I giggle and peek over his shoulder, smirking at Atlas' pout at the lack of attention.

They decided on American Pie, laughing and joking the whole way through; I wasn't paying attention much, drifting in and out of sleep and thinking about the conversation about school earlier.

"What's school like?" I suddenly ask with my eyes still shut.

"Shit," JJ says simply.

"It can't be that bad with Allison pining after you and Lo," Atlas says light-heartedly.