𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Atlas

Pacing the length of JJ's room, Lo tells us what Roxy has been like the last few days, as he's the only one who can get close enough to her without causing a panic attack.

We went to the station on Tuesday, and now it's Friday; she hasn't left her room. Even though Lo has been trying to get her out, she won't budge.

By Thursday, he stopped going in and just started leaving meals outside for her. Even if she just eats a few bites, it's better than nothing. She has water, though; I only hope she's taken advantage of it.

All I've wanted to do is make her feel better, a stupid fucking lock being the only thing being in the way of us.

I've suggested multiple times to break the door down but get the same response from Lo, "she needs time." "She needs space." "she'll come out when she's ready." I've had enough of this. It's been three days, and I'm close to losing my shit.

We've all been off school; not like my father would care. Lo's parents are okay about it even though they asked a million questions which Lo refused to answer, and then we have JJ's parents who know everything and understand.

To be honest, even if someone forced me, I still wouldn't leave her. None of us would.

"She won't eat, won't shower, I don't think she's slept either," Lo lists off.

"Fuck!" JJ yells, and his eyes dart toward the bottle sitting on his desk.

"We need to do something; I won't stand by and watch as she withers away anymore," Lorenzo says as he stares at JJ as well.

JJ makes a move toward the alcohol and lifts it. Unscrewing the cap and chugging some of it.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "JJ, now isn't the time to get drunk." I've noticed how jittery he is recently; I thought it was because of Roxy. Guess not.

"I'm not. I just need some."

"It won't be 'some' though. It will turn into the whole bottle, and you'll probably end up ordering strippers or some shit."

He makes a face at me, "Fuck off, Atlas."

Lo sighs, "Okay, Atlas go try Roxy again." then he ever so slightly nods his head in JJ's direction, indicating he needs to stay with him, so he doesn't do anything stupid.

I nod at him and glared at JJ, who's glaring right back over the bottle. I walk straight over to the door.

"You two pussies will let her get away with anything she wants; I'll go, get her showered and shit while you both cook," I grunt.

I receive glares from both of them for calling them pussies, but they don't argue.

As soon as they nod their heads in agreement, I'm out of the door and straight across the hall to Roxy's room.

Knocking the door, I wait for about 30 seconds before I let myself in, brows furrowing in confusion when I find she's not in her bedroom.

I go towards the bathroom and press my ear to the door to ensure she's not in the shower, but I soon hear a small whimper.

Taking it as all the invitation I need, I slam the door open, and my heart nearly stops with what I see.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I boom.

My baby, with a glass shard to her wrist is about to add to the cuts already covering her forearm.

We stare at each other in shock for a few seconds before I snap out of it and charge toward her. She doesn't look like she's going to let go of it anytime soon, so I slowly pry it from her fingers, careful not to cut her even more.