𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Roxy

TW: Self harm

The guys trail behind me as I power walk towards the car. I haven't spoken to them since we began the interview. As soon as Officer Jacob said we were done, I ran out of there like my ass was on fire.

When I get to the car door, it beeps, and I open it, closing the door after me. I hear a bang and cringe, knowing it's one of them punching something. All three other doors open simultaneously and slam shut.

We all sit in silence, the tension thick. JJ is sitting next to me in the back; His hair is sticking in every direction, his eyes bloodshot from crying.

Lo sighs in the front, still looking green with sickness. Atlas' jaw is tight, and he has the steering wheel in a death grip.

I turn to look out the window and bring my knees up to my chest. I can't believe they heard all that; part of me wants to know what's going on in their heads, but the other can't bear to hear it.

Now everyone will know, it's only a matter of time before it spreads like wildfire.

-------------------------------------------

As soon as the car rolls to a stop, I jump out of the car and make my way inside. I don't wait for them to catch up; I just head to my room.

It's been a mess; having to relive what I did is something I will never do again; I feel dirty, like I'm being watched, and feel like a failure.

The guys expected me to be strong, to be able to live a normal life, but after today, everything has changed.

I stand in the middle of the room, debating if I should just crawl in bed or go and scrub my skin raw.

Deciding that the bed is the best place right now purely because it smells like my guys, I'm not going to get the comfort of being wrapped in their arms again, so I'm just going to have to settle for this.

Burrowing under the covers, I think back to a few weeks ago; I still can't get over that I'm out of there. It feels like yesterday that I was still at their mercy.

"That mouth is only good for one thing."

No.

"Get on your knees bitch"

Brad.

I'm swallowed whole by the memories of the past; I can practically feel him breathing down my neck, his breath nearly making me gag, his rough hands traveling to different places in my body.

"For your performance earlier, Susie is coming out to play cupcake," Brad chuckles.

"No, no, please. Not Susie," I beg.

"Well, you should have thought about that before you nearly bit Dean's dick off, sunshine." Brad howls. I need to learn that he gets off on my begging.

He spins his finger around to indicate he wants me with my back to him; I slowly turn, showing that I may be scared, but he will not win.

"Bring her in!" Brad yells, and I hear heavy footsteps outside, whoever it is bringing Susie into the room.

Brad cracks the whip in the air, taunting me with the power behind it.

"Anything you want to say, cupcake?" He teases.

"Fuck you," I grit out.

When the first strike lands, the already weak skin on my back threatens to split open.